Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Parts 1 and 2
1. What does the Storyteller tell us in the first stanzas?
2. Where does the Storyteller get his story?
3. What story does the Storyteller tell first?
4. What was the Water-Mother's name before she became the Water-Mother?
5. Who impregnates the Water-Mother?
6. What condition is the Water-Mother trying to find relief from?
7. Who comes after the Water-Mother prays for relief?
8. What is happening when the Water-Mother experiences an upsurge of energy?
9. What is the name of the baby the Water-Mother is carrying?
10. What does the water mother's baby do when he is born?
11. What kind of tree does Vainamoinen plant?
This section contains 2,040 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)