|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do people respond to Vainamoinen's singing?
(a) They sing his songs to their children.
(b) They go into a frenzy.
(c) They go to their homes.
(d) They begin to weep.
2. What causes Lemminkainen to rush home to Pohja?
(a) Messengers from Louhi.
(c) A flock of crows.
(d) A flock of seagulls.
3. Which words describe Marjetta best?
(a) Craft and devious.
(b) Shifty and shameful.
(c) Experienced and wise.
(d) Unspoiled and unmarried.
4. What does Joukahainen shoot at Vainamoinen with?
(a) A crossbow with poisoned arrows.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A cannon.
5. What are the chips from Vainamoinen's tree turned into?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Annikki tell Ilmarinen where Vainamoinen is sailing?
2. Who impregnates the Water-Mother?
3. What does the Lord of Pohja offer Lemminkainen after Lemminkainen complains about the food?
4. Who tells Kullervo that his family still lives while he is wandering through the forest?
5. What does Aino tell her mother when her mother asks about Aino's walk with Vainamoinen?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)