|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vainamoinen go fishing for in part 5?
(a) Aino's body.
2. What was the Water-Mother's name before she became the Water-Mother?
(a) The Maid of Pohja.
(c) Daughter of the Air.
3. What does Vainamoinen catch?
(a) He catches a number of fish, but none of them is Aino.
(b) He catches a salmon that was in fact Aino.
(c) He catches Aino, who tells him a new technique for catching fish.
(d) He catches a fish that tells him how to catch Aino.
4. What are the chips from Vainamoinen's tree turned into?
5. Where does the eagle take Vainamoinen when it rescues him?
(a) To the land of Pohja.
(b) To the ocean.
(c) To the mountains.
(d) To his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who collects the chips that come from cutting down the tree Vainamoinen plants?
2. What does Lemmenkainen decide to do after he is reassembled and brought back to life?
3. Where does Joukahainen find Vainamoinen?
4. What does Louhi do when she finds Vainamoinen?
5. Who helps Lemmenkainen capture the elk after his snowshoes break?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)