Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Tropic of Capricorn first published?
2. Where did Anatole move to in Chapter 12?
3. What did Anatole not know about Saul's fighting during World War II?
4. Although Anatole admired Delmore's intellectualism and love of the literary, it was almost as though his head was so wrapped up in books that he was unable to accept _____________.
5. When was Norman Mailer born?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the Freudian revisionist movement and the teachings of Karen Horney at the New School. What did Horney observe about neurotics and why?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the early childhood of Anatole Broyard and his family history. Where was Broyard born? When did his family move to Brooklyn and why? How did Anatole feel about Greenwich Village?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the artist Nemiceio Zanarte and his relationship to Sheri and Anatole in the narrative. Why did Zanarte present a case for Anatole to give Sheri her freedom?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)