Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Tropic of Capricorn first published?
2. Where did Anatole move to in Chapter 12?
(a) Prince Street.
(b) Jackson Street.
(c) Sultan Street.
(d) King Street.
3. What did Anatole not know about Saul's fighting during World War II?
(a) Why he fought.
(b) What Saul did.
(c) When he fought.
(d) On whose side he fought.
4. Although Anatole admired Delmore's intellectualism and love of the literary, it was almost as though his head was so wrapped up in books that he was unable to accept _____________.
(c) His true self.
(d) The raw data of reality.
5. When was Norman Mailer born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Anatole became acquainted with Delmore Schwartz when had accepted a piece Anatole had written for what publication?
2. What was Maya Deren's birth name?
3. What made Anatole grow faint in Chapter 10?
4. What caused Anatole's mother and Sheri to go flying back in the chair in Chapter 11?
5. Anatole told whom that he planned on keeping the painting because it was his in Chapter 12?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)