|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Anatole's religion in childhood?
2. Anatole's mother slowed her speech when speaking with Sheri because she thought ______________.
(a) Sheri was foreign.
(b) Sheri was hard of hearing.
(c) Sheri wasn't listening.
(d) Sheri couldn't read.
3. What was Maya Deren's principle profession?
4. In reality, what did Anatole and Sheri feel for each other?
5. Whom did Anatole leave the painting with in Chapter 12?
(a) His father.
(b) Eleanora Derenkowsky.
(d) Detective Scanlon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Saul Silverman's mother blame for his illness?
2. When Pablito returned to the club in Spanish Harlem, where was he injured?
3. Where did Anatole move to in Chapter 12?
4. Tropic of Capricorn was a sequel to what earlier work?
5. What did Saul think he had initially when he fell ill?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)