|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Pablito disappeared, his friends sought out the stranger. What did the friends do to him?
(a) Murdered him.
(b) Made him leave town.
(c) Cut off his hand.
(d) Talked with him.
2. Whom did Anatole leave the painting with in Chapter 12?
(b) Detective Scanlon.
(c) His father.
(d) Eleanora Derenkowsky.
3. Anatole told Delmore and two other colleagues about a night he witnessed what in Spanish Harlem?
(a) A rape.
(b) An arson.
(c) A car accident.
(d) A murder.
4. After how long since Saul told Anatole he was dying was he hospitalized and soon died?
(a) Twelve hours.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two years.
(d) A few days.
5. Anatole told whom that he planned on keeping the painting because it was his in Chapter 12?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) Detective Scanlon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote Lady Chatterley's Lover?
2. Anatole thought that Sheri was weird, and she felt that he was ______________.
3. What made Anatole grow faint in Chapter 10?
4. Who knocked at Anatole's door in Chapter 12?
5. When did Ernest Hemingway win the Nobel Prize for Literature?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)