|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who leased a room to Anatole Broyard after he returned from the war?
a) Franz Donatti.
b) Franz Kafka.
c) Sheri Donatti.
d) Sheri Kafka.
2. Whom did Anais Nin consider to be one of her disciples?
a) Sheri Donatti.
b) Erich Fromm.
c) Dick Gilman.
d) Anatole Broyard.
3. What color eyes did Sheri have?
4. Tropic of Capricorn was banned in the United States until what year?
5. Books were the obsession of young men in Anatole's years much as __________ were to men of the sixties.
b) Rock albums.
c) Lava lamps.
This section contains 1,101 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)