|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asked Anatole to come with him to the station in Chapter 12?
(a) Captain Stevens.
(b) Detective Miller.
(c) Captain Montrose.
(d) Detective Scanlon.
2. According to Anatole's writing, what national feelings followed World War II?
3. What did Anatole take with him from the empty apartment in Chapter 12?
(a) A painting.
(b) Sheri's coat.
(c) A necklace.
(d) His umbrella.
4. What illness led to Saul's death?
(d) Lung cancer.
5. Where did Anatole find Sheri one night in Chapter 10?
(a) In a doorway.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Saul Silverman prefaced telling Anatole about his illness by making him agree to __________.
2. What caused Anatole's mother and Sheri to go flying back in the chair in Chapter 11?
3. George Eliot was the pen name for whom?
4. Where was Dylan Thomas born?
5. Where did Saul tell Anatole he was dying?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)