|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Karen Horney born?
2. How long had Anatole been with Sheri when he left her?
(a) Nine weeks.
(b) Three months.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
3. To Sheri, sex was an exploration of ____________.
4. Not much progress was realized in his sessions with the psychoanalyst because Anatole could never _________.
(a) Listen to the psychoanalyst.
(b) Tell the truth.
(c) Accept who he was.
(d) Let down his defenses.
5. Where was Anatole Broyard born?
(a) Frankfort, Kentucky.
(b) New Orleans, Louisiana.
(c) Nashville, Tennessee.
(d) Biloxi, Mississippi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Books kept the lives of Anatole and his contemporaries from being totally overwhelmed by ___________.
2. What had Anatole sold to the Japanese while serving with the military?
3. Where was Kafka born?
4. When was Erich Fromm born?
5. What medical condition did Sheri tell Anatole she had in Chapter 6?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)