|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After learning of Sheri's medical condition, what did Anatole often do?
(a) Pushed her in a wheelchair.
(b) Carried her.
(c) Cooked her meals.
(d) Drove her to different hospitals.
2. Erich Fromm was known to criticize his students for not accepting what aspect of freedom?
3. When was Friedrich Nietzsche born?
4. What medical condition did Sheri tell Anatole she had in Chapter 6?
(a) A bad heart.
(d) The plague.
5. In what year did World War II end?
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to a theory of mind and brain positing that the operational principle of the brain is holistic, parallel, and analog, with self-organizing tendencies?
2. What was Anatole unable to open in Chapter 5?
3. Friedrich Nietzsche commented that the best thoughts came about while doing what activity?
4. Where was Anatole Broyard born?
5. Why was Anatole late to his second psychoanalyst visit in Chapter 7?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)