|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Erich Fromm was associated with what school of thought?
(a) The Berlin School of criminal justice.
(b) The Stuttgart School of American studies.
(c) The Munich School of rhetorical theory.
(d) The Frankfurt School of critical theory.
2. What was the name of Anatole Broyard's first wife?
(a) Sophia Diaz.
(b) Aida Sanchez.
(c) Collette Evans.
(d) Jennifer McMurphy.
3. Karen Horney was often classified as __________.
(b) A conservative.
(d) A liberal.
4. What had Anatole sold to the Japanese while serving with the military?
(d) G.I. long-johns.
5. Anais Nin was briefly a patient of what famed psychoanalyst?
(a) Sigmund Freud.
(b) Carl Jung.
(c) Alfred Binet.
(d) Erich Fromm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of store did Anatole purchase in Chapter 4?
2. Anais Nin studied psychoanalysis from whom?
3. Where was Erich Fromm born?
4. What was the name of Anatole Broyard's mother?
5. Where was Anatole Broyard born?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)