|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After learning of Sheri's medical condition, what did Anatole often do?
(a) Pushed her in a wheelchair.
(b) Cooked her meals.
(c) Drove her to different hospitals.
(d) Carried her.
2. For what publication was Anatole a literary critic?
(a) The L.A. Times.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The Chicago Tribune.
(d) The Miami Herald.
3. Erich Fromm was known to criticize his students for not accepting what aspect of freedom?
4. When was Anatole Broyard born?
5. For how much had Anatole bought out a junk dealer in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Erich Fromm was associated with what school of thought?
2. It unnerved Anatole that Sheri never wore ___________.
3. What overwhelmed the kitchen in the apartment Anatole took after the war?
4. Where was Karen Horney born?
5. With whom had Anais Nin once lived with in France?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)