|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sheri's apartment consisted of how many rooms?
2. After the Spanish artist departed in Chapter 3, an angered Anatole refused Sheri's advances for how long?
(a) 14 hours.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 1 week.
3. When was Kafka Was the Rage: A Greenwich Village Memoir published?
4. Anatole shocked the Spanish artist in Chapter 3 by responding to him in what way?
(a) In sign language.
(b) With slang terms.
(c) With silence.
(d) In Spanish.
5. Who leased a room to Anatole Broyard after he returned from the war?
(a) Sheri Donatti.
(b) Franz Kafka.
(c) Franz Donatti.
(d) Sheri Kafka.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school did Anatole attend after returning from World War II?
2. What term refers to the advance group in any field, especially in the visual, literary, or musical arts, whose works are characterized chiefly by unorthodox and experimental methods?
3. What was Erich Fromm an opponent of, which he considered an apt description of the lives of most Americans?
4. In what year did World War II end?
5. What profession did Anatole Broyard's father hold?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)