|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession did Anatole Broyard's father hold?
2. What color eyes did Sheri have?
3. What U.S. President signed in the G.I. Bill?
(a) Harry S. Truman.
(b) Herbert Hoover.
(c) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
(d) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
4. What overwhelmed the kitchen in the apartment Anatole took after the war?
(a) A printing press.
(b) A whiskey still.
(c) A library.
(d) A horse corral.
5. What Spanish artist presented the argument that he was more appropriate for Sheri in Chapter 3?
(a) Francisco Goya.
(b) Diego Velázquez.
(c) Nemiceio Zanarte.
(d) Joaquin Sorolla.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Anatole Broyard's first wife?
2. When was the forward of the book dated?
3. What school did Anatole attend after returning from World War II?
4. When was Friedrich Nietzsche born?
5. In what year did Anatole Broyard complete his military service?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)