|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karen Horney became enraged when a student in her class asked her about ___________.
(a) Sigmund Freud.
(b) Pavlov's dogs.
(c) Penis envy.
(d) Oedipus complex.
2. When was Franz Kafka born?
3. Where was Karen Horney born?
4. Sheri's apartment consisted of how many rooms?
5. What U.S. President signed in the G.I. Bill?
(a) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(b) Herbert Hoover.
(c) Harry S. Truman.
(d) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Anatole's parents live after he returned from the war?
2. Erich Fromm was known to criticize his students for not accepting what aspect of freedom?
3. When was Karen Horney born?
4. When was Erich Fromm born?
5. What was Anatole's college known as because many of its professors had fled from Europe to escape Hitler and Nazism?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)