|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It unnerved Anatole that Sheri never wore ___________.
2. What school did Anatole attend after returning from World War II?
(a) The Old School for Social Reform.
(b) The New School for Social Research.
(c) Yale University.
(d) Cambridge University.
3. What U.S. President signed in the G.I. Bill?
(a) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(b) Herbert Hoover.
(c) Harry S. Truman.
(d) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
4. Sheri's apartment consisted of how many rooms?
5. Where was Kafka born?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Karen Horney born?
2. Karen Horney was often classified as __________.
3. What refers to a theory of mind and brain positing that the operational principle of the brain is holistic, parallel, and analog, with self-organizing tendencies?
4. In what year did Anatole Broyard complete his military service?
5. What overwhelmed the kitchen in the apartment Anatole took after the war?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)