|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What U.S. President signed in the G.I. Bill?
(a) Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(b) Harry S. Truman.
(c) Herbert Hoover.
(d) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
2. What was Anatole's college known as because many of its professors had fled from Europe to escape Hitler and Nazism?
(a) University in Exile.
(b) Misplaced University.
(c) Refugee University.
(d) Institution of Transients.
3. When was the forward of the book dated?
4. What term refers to the advance group in any field, especially in the visual, literary, or musical arts, whose works are characterized chiefly by unorthodox and experimental methods?
5. Where was Karen Horney born?
Short Answer Questions
1. It unnerved Anatole that Sheri never wore ___________.
2. Where was the school located which Anatole attended after returning from World War II?
3. What school did Anatole attend after returning from World War II?
4. What is the official name of the G.I. Bill?
5. Karen Horney became enraged when a student in her class asked her about ___________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)