|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On one occasion, Sheri and Anatole were so stimulated by Schapiro's lecture on whom that they ran to the roof of the school and made love in the dusky sundown?
(d) Van Gogh.
2. Where did Anatole's parents live after he returned from the war?
(c) The Bronx.
3. What was the name of Anatole Broyard's mother?
(a) Betsy Williams.
(b) Josephine Mills.
(c) Wilma Henderson.
(d) Edna Miller.
4. Where did Anatole move to immediately after leaving Sheri in Chapter 11?
5. Along with Truman Capote, Joan Didion, Hunter S. Thompson, John McPhee, and Tom Wolfe, Mailer is considered an innovator of what genre?
(a) Fictitious nonfiction.
(b) Action fiction.
(c) Creative nonfiction.
(d) Ironic fairytales.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Anatole Broyard born?
2. Anatole related that when Pablito, a ticket taker, would not allow a man in who hadn't paid, the man _________.
3. Where was Anais Nin born?
4. When was the G.I. Bill introduced?
5. Anais Nin was briefly a patient of what famed psychoanalyst?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)