|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Norman Mailer born?
2. What did Saul Silverman's mother blame for his illness?
(b) Food poisoning.
(c) The water.
3. What was Anatole unable to open in Chapter 5?
(a) A wine bottle.
(b) A jar.
(c) A door.
(d) A dresser.
4. How many sessions did Anatole have with the psychoanalyst in Chapter 7?
5. What profession did Anatole Broyard's father hold?
Short Answer Questions
1. Anais Nin was briefly a patient of what famed psychoanalyst?
2. When was Anais Nin born?
3. Books kept the lives of Anatole and his contemporaries from being totally overwhelmed by ___________.
4. What Spanish artist presented the argument that he was more appropriate for Sheri in Chapter 3?
5. For how much had Anatole bought out a junk dealer in Chapter 4?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)