|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What psychoanalyst was recommended to Anatole in Chapter 7?
(a) Sigmund Freud.
(b) John Leonard.
(c) Ernest Schachtel.
(d) Erich Fromm.
2. Erich Fromm was known to criticize his students for not accepting what aspect of freedom?
3. What made Anatole grow faint in Chapter 10?
4. What did Anatole open before taking Sheri to bed in Chapter 10?
(a) The oven.
(b) A book.
5. Although Anatole aspired to be an intellectual, when he read a book, he made sure he kept an eye on __________.
(a) His bag.
(b) The real world.
(c) The weather.
(d) The birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Erich Fromm born?
2. What did Anatole do after Sheri went flailing in the chair in Chapter 11?
3. What medical condition did Sheri tell Anatole she had in Chapter 6?
4. When Anatole had asked Sheri what a painting meant to her after she finished it, she told him that he'd never be a man until he could live without ___________.
5. Anatole's mother slowed her speech when speaking with Sheri because she thought ______________.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)