|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom had Anais Nin once lived with in France?
(a) Carl Jung.
(b) Henry Miller.
(c) Otto Rank.
(d) Erich Fromm.
2. Karen Horney taught her students that neurotics were healthier than "normal" people because they __________.
(c) Imagined things.
3. When was Meyer Shapiro's book entitled Vincent van Gogh published?
4. How many siblings did Anatole Broyard have?
5. It was speculation that Meyer Schapiro was not as much a fan of modern art as he was of _________.
(a) The colors that were typically used.
(b) The archetecture of the museums and galleries.
(c) The freaks who enjoyed it.
(d) The debate that accompanied it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Anatole grow faint in Chapter 10?
2. When was Anais Nin born?
3. What was Sheri doing when Anatole found her in the middle of the night in Chapter 10?
4. What was the name of Anatole Broyard's first wife?
5. Where was Karen Horney born?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)