|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Erich Fromm born?
2. In what year did World War II end?
3. What refers to a theory of mind and brain positing that the operational principle of the brain is holistic, parallel, and analog, with self-organizing tendencies?
(a) Basalt psychology.
(b) Gestalt psychology.
(c) Kafka psychology.
(d) Psychological gestation.
4. To Sheri, sex was an exploration of ____________.
5. What did Sheri not approve of from Anatole?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Anatole purchase a store in Chapter 4?
2. Where did Anatole find Sheri one night in Chapter 10?
3. What U.S. President signed in the G.I. Bill?
4. Sheri sparked Anatole's interest in what subject, despite his feeling of being alienated by it?
5. What was the name of Anatole Broyard's father?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)