|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Sheri turned on in the middle of the night in Chapter 10?
(a) The gas stove.
(b) The vacuum.
(c) The radio.
(d) The lights.
2. How many siblings did Anatole Broyard have?
3. In reality, what did Anatole and Sheri feel for each other?
4. Erich Fromm was associated with what school of thought?
(a) The Frankfurt School of critical theory.
(b) The Berlin School of criminal justice.
(c) The Stuttgart School of American studies.
(d) The Munich School of rhetorical theory.
5. What school did Anatole attend after returning from World War II?
(a) The New School for Social Research.
(b) Yale University.
(c) The Old School for Social Reform.
(d) Cambridge University.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Erich Fromm an opponent of, which he considered an apt description of the lives of most Americans?
2. For how much had Anatole bought out a junk dealer in Chapter 4?
3. With whom had Anais Nin once lived with in France?
4. What had Anatole sold to the Japanese while serving with the military?
5. When was Erich Fromm born?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)