|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the G.I. Bill introduced?
2. To Sheri, sex was an exploration of ____________.
3. Where was Karen Horney born?
4. When was Meyer Shapiro's book entitled Vincent van Gogh published?
5. What was the name of Anatole Broyard's mother?
(a) Wilma Henderson.
(b) Josephine Mills.
(c) Betsy Williams.
(d) Edna Miller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sheri not approve of from Anatole?
2. Erich Fromm was known to criticize his students for not accepting what aspect of freedom?
3. How many siblings did Anatole Broyard have?
4. How did Anais Nin describe Anatole Broyard in her diary?
5. What was Meyer Schapiro's political association?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)