|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karen Horney became enraged when a student in her class asked her about ___________.
(a) Oedipus complex.
(b) Sigmund Freud.
(c) Pavlov's dogs.
(d) Penis envy.
2. What did Anatole know at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Freud was right.
(b) Who he was.
(c) It was time to leave Sheri.
(d) There was a God.
3. When did Meyer Schapiro's family emigrate to the United States?
4. In what year did Anatole purchase a store in Chapter 4?
5. Erich Fromm was associated with what school of thought?
(a) The Frankfurt School of critical theory.
(b) The Stuttgart School of American studies.
(c) The Berlin School of criminal justice.
(d) The Munich School of rhetorical theory.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his favorite authors, Anatole felt he had inherited a new set of ___________.
2. Karen Horney was often classified as __________.
3. When was Meyer Shapiro's book entitled Vincent van Gogh published?
4. Where was Meyer Schapiro born?
5. After learning of Sheri's medical condition, what did Anatole often do?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)