Quiz: Chapter 1 to Chapter 13
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was Anatole's religion in childhood?
2. What friend of Anatole's was described as a great talker in Chapter 13?
a) Milton Klonsky.
b) Detective Scanlon.
c) Saul Silverman.
d) Eleanora Derenkowsky.
3. Where did Anatole move to in Chapter 12?
a) Prince Street.
b) King Street.
c) Jackson Street.
d) Sultan Street.
4. Anais Nin studied psychoanalysis from whom?
a) Carl Jung.
b) Otto Rank.
c) D.H. Lawrence.
d) Henry Miller.
5. What was the name of Anatole Broyard's first wife?
a) Sophia Diaz.
b) Jennifer McMurphy.
c) Aida Sanchez.
d) Collette Evans.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
This section contains 268 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)