1. When was Anatole Broyard born?
2. Where was Anatole Broyard born?
(a) New Orleans, Louisiana.
(b) Biloxi, Mississippi.
(c) Nashville, Tennessee.
(d) Frankfort, Kentucky.
3. When was the forward of the book dated?
4. When was Kafka Was the Rage: A Greenwich Village Memoir published?
5. How old was Anatole Broyard when he finished serving in World War II?
6. In what year did Anatole Broyard complete his military service?
7. When was Franz Kafka born?
8. Where was Kafka born?
9. Who leased a room to Anatole Broyard after he returned from the war?
(a) Sheri Kafka.
(b) Franz Donatti.
(c) Franz Kafka.
(d) Sheri Donatti.
10. To what neighborhood did Anatole Broyard move after he returned from the war?
(a) Greenwich Village.
(b) Bedford Stuyvesant.
(c) Upper East Side.
(d) Park Slope.
11. What color eyes did Sheri have?
12. When was The Metamorphosis published?
13. Sheri's apartment consisted of how many rooms?
This section contains 3,278 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)