|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hoshino promise to take Nakata when things blow over with the police?
(a) To an aviary.
(b) To the zoo.
(c) To a botanical garden.
(d) To an aquarium.
2. How does Hoshino carry the entrance stone back to his hotel room?
(a) In a taxi cab.
(b) In a backpack.
(c) In his pocket.
(d) In a wagon.
3. When Mrs. Saeki rests her hand on Nakata's chest, what rushes into him?
4. Why does Kafka think his mother abandoned him?
(a) Because she hated him.
(b) Because she was afraid of loving him.
(c) Because she was not his real mother.
(d) Because his father demanded it.
5. What type of people did Mrs. Saeki write a book about?
(a) People who had been abandoned as children.
(b) People who had unusual animals as pets.
(c) People who had been struck by lightning.
(d) People who had died and come back to life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dream does Kafka have about Sakura when he is lost in the woods?
2. Who does Mrs. Saeki think is the boy from the painting in the library?
3. What part of Hoshino's body pains him until Nakata fixes it for him?
4. What does Colonel Sanders do for a living?
5. What does Nakata decide is the location where the portal from the entrance stone has been opened?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)