|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny Walker react when someone tries to kill him in the woods?
(a) He ignores the attack completely.
(b) He faints.
(c) He weeps.
(d) He laughs.
2. Where was Kafka's father when he was struck by lightning?
(a) In the shower.
(b) Swimming in the ocean.
(c) At the golf course.
(d) At the apple orchard.
3. Which of the following groups of people disappeared in the woods near Oshima's cabin?
4. What is pachinko?
(a) A type of sticky rice.
(b) A child's toy.
(d) A gambling game.
5. How does Hoshino carry the entrance stone back to his hotel room?
(a) In a taxi cab.
(b) In a wagon.
(c) In his pocket.
(d) In a backpack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters lies about seeing Kafka in order to protect him from the searching police?
2. What color is the entrance stone?
3. What is the only situation in which a human soul can live outside of a living body?
4. Which of the following spirits frequents Kafka's bedroom while he is sleeping?
5. Which of the following images is the subject of a painting hanging in Kafka's bedroom at the library?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)