|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the elementary school teacher use to wipe away her blood while out with the children in the woods?
(c) Her socks.
2. When Kafka wakes from his blackout, what is he covered in?
3. How old was Mrs. Saeki when she first fell in love?
4. What type of fish falls from the sky, exactly as prophesied?
5. What career path made Adolf Eichmann famous?
(a) He was an architect.
(b) He was a psychologist.
(c) He was an anthropologist.
(d) He was a nazi.
6. Which of the following activities is NOT a part of Kafka's daily routine?
(a) Swimming in the ocean.
(b) Eating breakfast.
(c) Visiting the library.
(d) Working out at the gym.
7. Which of the following facts is NOT true about Oshima's cabin in the woods?
(a) It has only one room.
(b) It does not have phone reception.
(c) It does not have electricity.
(d) It does not have a bathroom.
8. Who prophesies that fish will fall from the sky?
(b) Mrs. Saeki.
9. What creature falls from the sky while Nakata is watching the beating at the truck stop?
10. Which of the following weather storms hits Kafka while he is wandering through the woods at Oshima's cottage?
11. Which of Nakata's relatives lost all of his money to loan sharks, leaving Nakata destitute?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His brother.
(c) His nephew.
(d) His cousin.
12. What trade did Nakata learn when he was in elementary school?
13. What is the name of the cat that was run over by a bicycle and is now a bit slow?
14. During what year did the children pass out in the woods?
15. What type of animal is Goma?
(a) A cat.
(b) A bird.
(c) A fish.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woods where Oshima owns a cabin?
2. What is the name of Kafka's father?
3. What is the name of the young boy who did NOT awaken after the mushroom incident in the woods?
4. Where was Mrs. Saeki's boyfriend killed?
5. Where does Doctor Nakazawa practice his medicine?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)