|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Oshima find a copy of Mrs. Saeki's hit song on vinyl?
(a) In a garbage dump.
(b) On the Internet.
(c) In his mother's collection.
(d) In the library's collection.
2. How old was Mrs. Saeki when she first fell in love?
3. What complaint do the two stern women make about the staff at the public library?
(a) That the library staff is rude.
(b) That the library is overstaffed.
(c) That the library staff is unintelligent.
(d) That the library is understaffed.
4. While sleeping at Oshima's cottage in the woods, where does Kafka sleep at night?
(a) In a bed with down comforters.
(b) Under the stars.
(c) In a sleeping bag.
(d) He is too afraid to sleep at night.
5. Who does the spirit really belong to that visits Kafka?
(b) Mrs. Saeki.
(c) His mother.
(d) The Virgin Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the city that Nakata is trying to reach by hitchhiking?
2. How old was Sakura when she ran away from home?
3. How does the entrance stone change before it opens?
4. What does Nakata claim is the only joy in his life?
5. When Kafka wakes from his blackout, who does he first call for help?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)