|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters accidentally admits to being from the same area where Kafka's father was murdered?
(b) Mrs. Saeki.
2. What is the name of the philosopher that the prostitute recites, that Hoshino meets?
(a) José Celestino Mutis.
(b) Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel.
(c) James Boswell.
(d) Marquis de Condorcet.
3. When Kafka wakes from his blackout, what is he covered in?
4. What does Kafka bring with him into the woods in case he should decide to kill himself?
(a) A noose.
(b) A handful of arsenic.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
5. Where does Johnny Walker keep the severed heads of the cats he has sacrificed?
(a) In the freezer.
(b) In a display case.
(c) On his bookshelf.
(d) Under his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Sakura when she ran away from home?
2. Who does the spirit really belong to that visits Kafka?
3. What does Colonel Sanders do for a living?
4. In which Japanese city does Kafka live?
5. Which of the following items is NOT something Kafka steals from his father before running away?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)