|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following spirits frequents Kafka's bedroom while he is sleeping?
(a) A beautiful young woman.
(b) A scruffy old man.
(c) A middle-aged man in a business suit.
(d) A scarred infant child.
2. How does Kafka repay Sakura for letting him sleep on her couch?
(a) He has the oil changed in her car.
(b) He leaves a twenty dollar bill on the counter.
(c) He cleans her apartment.
(d) He buys her a bouquet of flowers.
3. What is the first place Kafka visits when he has successfully run away from home?
(a) The movie theater.
(b) The church.
(c) The library.
(d) The shopping mall.
4. What activity is Kafka partaking in when Oshima finally returns to take him away from the cottage?
(a) He is swimming.
(b) He is cooking.
(c) He is sunbathing.
(d) He is exercising.
5. What does Oshima warn Kafka about the woods surrounding his cabin?
(a) It gets very dark.
(b) It is very easy to get lost in them.
(c) It is full of bears.
(d) He does not warn Kafka about the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children were found unconscious in the woods by their elementary school teacher?
2. What does Colonel Sanders do for a living?
3. When Doctor Nakazawa first responded to the unconscious children, what did he think happened to them?
4. What relationship does Kafka think he has with Mrs. Saeki?
5. Where is Sakura going when she boards the same bus as Kafka?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)