|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Mrs. Saeki's boyfriend killed?
(a) At a birthday party.
(b) At a rock concert.
(c) At a book sale.
(d) At a student protest.
2. Which of the following weather storms hits Kafka while he is wandering through the woods at Oshima's cottage?
3. What is pachinko?
(a) A type of sticky rice.
(c) A child's toy.
(d) A gambling game.
4. Why do the two stern women complain about the bathrooms at the public library?
(a) Because there is too long a line.
(b) Because they are dirty.
(c) Because there are no bathrooms.
(d) Because they are unisex.
5. What does Johnny Walker promise to give to Nakata in exchange for his help?
(a) A bag of gold coins.
(c) His memory back.
(d) Eternal life.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nakata falls asleep, how long does he usually slumber?
2. What is the only situation in which a human soul can live outside of a living body?
3. Which of the following characters suggests that Nakata finds the other half of his soul?
4. What does Sakura do for a living?
5. When Kafka wakes up in the middle of a blackout, where has he sleepwalked to?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)