|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the elementary school teacher claim to see in the sky right before the children passed out in the woods?
(a) An atom bomb.
(b) A ghost.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A crow.
2. What type of people did Mrs. Saeki write a book about?
(a) People who had unusual animals as pets.
(b) People who had been abandoned as children.
(c) People who had died and come back to life.
(d) People who had been struck by lightning.
3. Where does Doctor Nakazawa practice his medicine?
(a) In the town.
(b) In the countryside.
(c) In the army.
(d) In the city.
4. In which Japanese city does Kafka live?
5. What party does the political trucker align himself with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Dr. Shigenori Tsukayama's specialty?
2. What does Johnny Walker claim to be building from the souls of dead cats?
3. During what year did the children pass out in the woods?
4. Which of the following weather storms hits Kafka while he is wandering through the woods at Oshima's cottage?
5. How does Kafka repay Sakura for letting him sleep on her couch?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)