|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nakata claim is the only joy in his life?
(a) The thrill of a mystery.
(b) The love of the church.
(c) The company of cats.
(d) The comfort of a good book.
2. Who prophesies that fish will fall from the sky?
(b) Mrs. Saeki.
3. In which of the following establishments did Nakata invest all of his money?
(a) A condo development.
(b) The Catholic church.
(c) The stock market.
(d) The local lottery.
4. What part of Hoshino's body pains him until Nakata fixes it for him?
(a) His knees.
(b) He neck.
(c) His spine.
(d) His ankle.
5. Which part of the paralyzed cats' bodies does Johnny Walker eat while Nakata looks on, horrified?
(a) Their brains.
(b) Their tongues.
(c) Their hearts.
(d) Their eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Kafka when he decides to run away from home?
2. What does Johnny Walker claim to be building from the souls of dead cats?
3. How many children were found unconscious in the woods by their elementary school teacher?
4. What does Kafka claim to be in order to get a discounted rate at his hotel?
5. Who does the spirit really belong to that visits Kafka?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)