|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What party does the political trucker align himself with?
2. What career path made Adolf Eichmann famous?
(a) He was an anthropologist.
(b) He was a psychologist.
(c) He was a nazi.
(d) He was an architect.
3. Which of the following activities is NOT a part of Kafka's daily routine?
(a) Eating breakfast.
(b) Visiting the library.
(c) Swimming in the ocean.
(d) Working out at the gym.
4. What is the name of the library where Mrs. Saeki works?
(a) Makata Library.
(b) Komura Library.
(c) Edamame Library.
(d) Chiba Library.
5. How old was Mrs. Saeki when she first fell in love?
Short Answer Questions
1. During what year did the children pass out in the woods?
2. Which of the following facts is NOT true about Nakata?
3. Which of the following characters coins the phrase "spirit projection" in regards to the trance-like children?
4. How old was Nakata when his mentor died, closing the shop where they both worked?
5. Why do the two stern women complain about the bathrooms at the public library?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)