|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity is Kafka partaking in when Oshima finally returns to take him away from the cottage?
(a) He is sunbathing.
(b) He is exercising.
(c) He is swimming.
(d) He is cooking.
2. In what year did the elementary school teacher admit to lying to authorities about what happened in the woods that day?
3. What does Oshima warn Kafka about the woods surrounding his cabin?
(a) It is very easy to get lost in them.
(b) He does not warn Kafka about the woods.
(c) It gets very dark.
(d) It is full of bears.
4. How many cats does Johnny Walker kill before Nakata intervenes?
5. Which of the following items is NOT something Kafka steals from his father before running away?
(a) His knife.
(b) His money.
(c) His cell phone.
(d) His diary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What career path made Adolf Eichmann famous?
2. Why do the two stern women complain about the bathrooms at the public library?
3. Who does Nakata remind Hoshino of?
4. Which of the following words completes this phrase which Johnny Walker said to Nakata: "This is a war and you'll learn how to ___________"?
5. Where did Mrs. Saeki's boyfriend attend school?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)