|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sakura going when she boards the same bus as Kafka?
(a) She is going to visit family.
(b) She is running away from home.
(c) She is going to a job interview.
(d) She is heading back to college.
2. How many of the children failed to awaken after reaching the hospital?
(b) All of the children.
3. What type of animal is Goma?
(a) A dog.
(b) A fish.
(c) A bird.
(d) A cat.
4. Which of the following organizations helps Kafka find a cheap hotel to stay in?
5. What is the name of the library where Mrs. Saeki works?
(a) Edamame Library.
(b) Chiba Library.
(c) Komura Library.
(d) Makata Library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the city that Kafka runs away to?
2. What is the name of the cat that was run over by a bicycle and is now a bit slow?
3. What does Sakura do for a living?
4. Which of the following characters coins the phrase "spirit projection" in regards to the trance-like children?
5. When Doctor Nakazawa first responded to the unconscious children, what did he think happened to them?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)