|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the children failed to awaken after reaching the hospital?
(a) All of the children.
2. Which of the following activities is NOT a part of Kafka's daily routine?
(a) Working out at the gym.
(b) Swimming in the ocean.
(c) Eating breakfast.
(d) Visiting the library.
3. When Kafka wakes from his blackout, what is he covered in?
4. What does Dr. Shigenori Tsukayama conclude happened to the children in the clearing?
(a) They were voodoo victims.
(b) They were poisoned.
(c) They were stabbed.
(d) They were hypnotized.
5. What does Sakura do for a living?
(a) She is an elementary school teacher.
(b) She is a model.
(c) She is a librarian.
(d) She is a hairdresser.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters suggests that Nakata finds the other half of his soul?
2. When Sakura leaves for work in the morning, what does the note that she leaves for Kafka say?
3. What is the name of the young boy who did NOT awaken after the mushroom incident in the woods?
4. What does Natsume Soseki do for a living?
5. During what year did the children pass out in the woods?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)