|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose photograph does Kafka take with him when he runs away from home?
(a) His mother's.
(b) His sister's.
(c) His father's.
(d) His own.
2. What did the elementary school teacher claim to see in the sky right before the children passed out in the woods?
(a) A ghost.
(b) An atom bomb.
(c) A crow.
(d) An airplane.
3. What did the elementary school teacher use to wipe away her blood while out with the children in the woods?
(b) Her socks.
4. When Kafka first meets Sakura, what does he wonder about her?
(a) If she is his girlfriend.
(b) If she is his sister.
(c) If she is his aunt.
(d) If she is his mother.
5. How many children were found unconscious in the woods by their elementary school teacher?
(a) 32 children.
(b) 24 children.
(c) 16 children.
(d) 40 children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kafka claim to be in order to get a discounted rate at his hotel?
2. Which of the following facts is NOT true about Nakata?
3. What is the first place Kafka visits when he has successfully run away from home?
4. When the teacher was beating a child in the woods, what emotion does she claim overtook her?
5. Even though he is mentally challenged, what is Nakata extremely adept at finding?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)