|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the library where Mrs. Saeki works?
(a) Chiba Library.
(b) Makata Library.
(c) Edamame Library.
(d) Komura Library.
2. Which of the following characters suggests that Nakata finds the other half of his soul?
3. When Kafka first meets Sakura, what does he wonder about her?
(a) If she is his girlfriend.
(b) If she is his aunt.
(c) If she is his sister.
(d) If she is his mother.
4. What type of animal is Goma?
(a) A fish.
(b) A cat.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
5. Which of the following organizations helps Kafka find a cheap hotel to stay in?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Doctor Nakazawa first responded to the unconscious children, what did he think happened to them?
2. Which of the following statements best describes Kafka's physicality?
3. What is the name of the young boy who did NOT awaken after the mushroom incident in the woods?
4. In which Japanese city does Kafka live?
5. Which of the following characters says that, "Fate is like a small sandstorm that keeps changing directions"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)