|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Kafka's relationship with his father?
2. In which of the following establishments did Nakata invest all of his money?
(a) The local lottery.
(b) The stock market.
(c) The Catholic church.
(d) A condo development.
3. When the teacher was beating a child in the woods, what emotion does she claim overtook her?
4. What is Nakata's favorite food?
(a) Frog legs.
(d) Sea urchin.
5. In what year did the elementary school teacher admit to lying to authorities about what happened in the woods that day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following Greek mythologies is a parallel to Kafka's life?
2. What does Oshima warn Kafka about the woods surrounding his cabin?
3. Which of the elementary school teacher's relatives was drafted to fight in the war on the day the children collapsed in the woods?
4. How does Nakata react when he sees some bikers beating a man at the truck stop?
5. Which of the following family members does Sakura share an apartment with?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)