Quiz: The Boy Named Crow, Chapters 1-5 to Chapters 30-33
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. From where did Hoshino steal the entrance stone?
a) From a cemetery.
b) From a religious shrine.
c) From a playground.
d) From a river.
2. Why does Crow make fun of Kafka while they are staying in Oshima's cottage?
a) For being homesick.
b) For being afraid.
c) For being unable to swim.
d) For sleeping too much.
3. What is the first meal Oshima and Kafka eat together?
4. How does Nakata kill Johnny Walker?
a) He drowns him.
b) He shoots him.
c) He stabs him.
d) He poisons him.
5. During what year did the children pass out...
This section contains 312 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)