|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What classical musician is the topic of conversation at the coffee shop that Hoshino frequents?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Hoshino's speech?
3. Where does Kafka embrace Mrs. Saeki for the first time?
(a) At the beach.
(b) At the library.
(c) At the grocery store.
(d) At the movie theater.
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Kafka's relationship with his father?
5. Who does Nakata remind Hoshino of?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following family members does Sakura share an apartment with?
2. What does Nakata claim is the only joy in his life?
3. When the teacher was beating a child in the woods, what emotion does she claim overtook her?
4. How does Nakata feel after the entrance stone is flipped?
5. What weather storms into the city after Hoshino steals the entrance stone?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)