The Boy Named Crow, Chapters 1-5
1. What is Kafka's last name?
2. In which Japanese city does Kafka live?
3. What is the name of Kafka's imaginary companion?
4. How old is Kafka when he decides to run away from home?
5. Which of the following items is NOT something Kafka steals from his father before running away?
(a) His money.
(b) His knife.
(c) His diary.
(d) His cell phone.
6. Whose photograph does Kafka take with him when he runs away from home?
(a) His father's.
(b) His mother's.
(c) His own.
(d) His sister's.
7. Which of the following statements best describes Kafka's physicality?
(a) He looks exactly like his father.
(b) He looks older than his age.
(c) He looks younger than his age.
(d) He looks exactly like his mother.
8. What is the name of the city that Kafka runs away to?
This section contains 4,107 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)