|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Joe Sullivan when he was accused of sexual assault?
2. In Chapter 11, how many attorneys worked with Stevenson?
3. What was the name of Stevenson's receptionist in Chapter 11?
4. How long was the trip Myers had to make from prison to the Baldwin County courthouse in Chapter 9?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
5. In Chapter 10, what drug did Stevenson say was misused in many mental institutions?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years had Joe Sullivan been in prison when Stevenson became involved in his case?
2. Where was Bernard Harcourt raised?
3. How many people before McMillian had been released from death row after being proved innocent?
4. What did Harcourt do before going to law school?
5. In the 1990s, what deinstitutionalization rate did several states have?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Marsha Colbey give her kids her heart?
2. In Chapter 9, what did Judge Norton say about the length of the Rule 32 hearing?
3. Who was hired as a paralegal in Chapter 9?
4. What were conditions like at Tutwiler Prison?
5. In Chapter 11, why did Stevenson have to take bomb threats seriously?
6. What law was passed in Alabama in 2006 and what were its ramifications?
7. What was Judge Norton's ruling on McMillian's appeal in Chapter 11?
8. Why was it so difficult to get money for wrongful imprisonment?
9. Why was Trina Garnett arrested for?
10. Why did McMillian have to quit his logging business?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)