|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people before McMillian had been released from death row after being proved innocent?
(a) About 20.
(b) Several dozen.
2. How old was Assistant Attoney General Don Valeska in Chapter 9?
3. How old was Colbey at the time Hurricane Ivan hit?
4. When was the Alabama Judicial Building built?
5. Where was John Thompson scheduled to be executed?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, how many of the women on Alabama's death row were condemned for deaths of their young children or the deaths of abusive spouses or boyfriends?
2. What did Harcourt do before going to law school?
3. What was the name of Stevenson's receptionist in Chapter 11?
4. Where was Myers imprisoned in Chapter 7?
5. How long after Ronda Morrison's murder was McMillian's truck converted to a low-rider?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did McMillian decided to live in Chapter 13?
2. How did Stevenson's grandfather die?
3. What campaign was lead by Dorothea Dix and Reverend Louis Wright in the late nineteenth century?
4. What was Joe Sullivan indicted for and why?
5. What was Michael O'Connor's background?
6. Why did Stevenson's office in Atlanta sue Angola Prison?
7. What were conditions like at Tutwiler Prison?
8. What was Bernard Harcourt's background?
9. Why was Marsha Colbey charged with capital murder?
10. Who was hired as a paralegal in Chapter 9?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)