|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what county was it decided to hold McMillian's trial?
2. In Chapter 6, how long had George lived with Charlie and his mother?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 years.
3. How old was Henry?
4. In Chapter 1, how many volumes were there of trial proceedings from Walter McMillian's trial?
5. In Chapter 3, how long did it take to execute John Evans?
(a) 14 minutes.
(b) 3 minutes.
(c) 21 minutes.
(d) 16 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of vehicle was Stevenson driving in Chapter 5?
2. When did W.E.B. Du Bois write The Souls of Black Folk?
3. What month did Stevenson first visit death row?
4. In Chapter 2, who told Stevenson that he needed "to beat the drum for justice"?
5. How many people died by the end of the Attica standoff?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the laws about condemning children to death row?
2. Why did Michael Lindsey receive a death penalty instead of life imprisonment?
3. What type of business did Walter McMillian establish and how well did it prosper?
4. What happened to Lourida Ruffin?
5. What was Myers's version of the murder of Ronda Morrison?
6. What did McMillian's house look like?
7. Why was Charlie arrested?
8. What was the visitation room like where Stevenson met Henry?
9. Who was Steve Bright?
10. Why did Judige Robert E. Lee Key call Stevenson?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)