|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far did Stevenson and O'Connor drive to see Myers in Chapter 7?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 50 miles.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 120 miles.
2. In Chapter 11, how long had McMillian been on death row?
(a) 7 years.
(b) Nearly 6 years.
(c) About 5 years.
(d) 4 years.
3. In Chapter 13, how long had Sheriff Tate been sheriff continuously?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 35 years.
(d) 30 years.
4. How much money did McMillian's wallet have in it when he picked it up after his charges were dismissed in Chapter 11?
5. In what county did Mozelle and Onzelle live?
6. How much time did Judge Norton want Stevenson and his staff to take to present McMillian's case?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 1 week.
7. In 1992, for how many prisoners had McMillian's team won relief in death penalty cases?
8. How long after Ronda Morrison's murder was McMillian's truck converted to a low-rider?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 18 months.
9. In 1999, how many people were executed in the United States?
10. How old was Evan Miller when he began attempting to commit suicide?
11. In Chapter 7 how many pages was the opinion about McMilian's appeal?
12. How much money was Stevenson able to get McMillian for being wrongly incarcerated?
(b) A few hundred thousand dollars.
(d) About a half a million dollars.
13. When did a mechanic modify Walter's truck?
(a) October 1986.
(b) December 1986.
(c) May 1987.
(d) June 1987.
14. According to McCleskey v. Kemp, how many times more likely were offenders in Georgia likely to get the death penalty if the victim was white?
15. What did Harcourt do before going to law school?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did "Dr. Ed Seger" successfully pretend to be a doctor?
2. In Chapter 11, how many attorneys worked with Stevenson?
3. How old was Assistant Attoney General Don Valeska in Chapter 9?
4. In Chapter 10, what drug did Stevenson say was misused in many mental institutions?
5. What did Colbey name her stillborn son?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)