|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of dog was in the courtroom on the second day of McMillian's case in Chapter 9?
(a) German Shepherd.
(c) Pit bull.
2. When did a mechanic modify Walter's truck?
(a) October 1986.
(b) December 1986.
(c) June 1987.
(d) May 1987.
3. What did Colbey name her stillborn son?
4. In Chapter 7 how many pages was the opinion about McMilian's appeal?
5. How did George Daniel suffer brain damage?
(a) Car accident.
(b) Bicycle accident.
(c) A fall.
(d) An assault.
6. How old was Colbey at the time Hurricane Ivan hit?
7. How old was Assistant Attoney General Don Valeska in Chapter 9?
8. How old was Trina Garnett when she was sent to an adult prison for women?
9. How many years did Ian Manuel spend in solitary confinement?
10. Where was John Thompson scheduled to be executed?
11. In Chapter 7, what was the name of the women's prison where Karen Kelly was incarcerated?
(d) St. Clair.
12. What did Harcourt do before going to law school?
13. Where did O'Connor move to in Chapter 11?
(b) San Diego.
(d) Los Angeles.
14. How old was Evan Miller when he began attempting to commit suicide?
15. What was the name of Stevenson's receptionist in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the mechanic that modified McMillian's truck?
2. In Chapter 9, how many doctors testified that Myers told them he was being coerced to say that McMillian killed Morrison?
3. In 1999, how many people were executed in the United States?
4. How much time did Judge Norton want Stevenson and his staff to take to present McMillian's case?
5. Between 1990 and 2005, how often did a prison open in the United States?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)