|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old were many of Stevenson's death row Alabama clients when they committed the crimes they were accused of committing?
2. When did Stevenson and Eva Ansley discover an opportunity to get federal funding to create a legal center to represent people on death row in Alabama?
3. What type of vehicle was Stevenson driving in Chapter 5?
(d) Grand Caravan.
4. How many people died by the end of the Attica standoff?
5. In Chapter 3, what was the name of the jailhouse snitch who claimed he had seen McMillian's truck outside of Jackson's Cleaners?
(a) Bob Miller.
(b) Ted Dansig.
(c) Bill Hooks.
(d) Matt Wilson.
6. When did police say that the Morrison murder took place?
(a) 8 p.m.
(b) 10:15 a.m.
(c) 9:30 p.m.
(d) 9:30 a.m.
7. How long did Stevenson sleep on Steve Bright's living room couch before deciding to find an apartment of his own?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 15 months.
(d) 1 1/2 years.
8. In Chapter 1, when was the receptionist planning to leave to work in a real law office?
(a) 10 days.
(b) A week.
(c) A month.
(d) 15 days.
9. Where did McMillian and his family live?
10. Where did Stevenson grow up?
(c) New Jersey.
11. What highway did Stevenson travel to speak with someone on death row?
12. Where did many of the black people work where Stevenson grew up?
(a) Steel factories.
(b) Poultry plant.
13. Where did Stevenson say that Georgia's death row was in the Introduction?
(a) Near Atlanta.
(b) By Decatur.
(d) Outside of Jackson.
14. When did the Supreme Curt rule that underrepresentation of racial minorities and women in jury pools was unconstitutional?
15. How many children did Stevenson's grandmother have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Stevenson go to college?
2. In Chapter 1, how many volumes were there of trial proceedings from Walter McMillian's trial?
3. In Chapter 3, how long were death row inmates locked in a small cell by themselves daily?
4. When was McMillian arrested?
5. How long was Stevenson's visit with Henry in the Introduction?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)