|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did police say that the Morrison murder took place?
(a) 10:15 a.m.
(b) 9:30 a.m.
(c) 8 p.m.
(d) 9:30 p.m.
2. What was the nickanme that McMillian's family had given him?
(a) Bobby B.
(b) The Walton.
(c) Johnny D.
(d) Walt Man.
3. Where in Alabama did Stevenson plan to open an office in Chapter 1?
4. By what decade had McMillian developed a solid business?
5. When were McMillian and Myers transferred from county jail to death row?
(a) June 11, 1987.
(b) August 1, 1987.
(c) May 13, 1986.
(d) August 23, 1986.
6. In Chapter 6, how did George's first wife and child die?
(a) Car accident.
(b) Armed robbery.
(c) Hit-and-run accident.
7. How many people could confirm that Walter was not responsible for the murder?
8. How much older was Walter McMilian than Stevenson?
(a) At least 15 years.
(d) About 10 years.
9. In Chapter 1, how many volumes were there of trial proceedings from Walter McMillian's trial?
10. Where did Stevenson say that Georgia's death row was in the Introduction?
(a) Near Atlanta.
(c) By Decatur.
(d) Outside of Jackson.
11. In what county was it decided to hold McMillian's trial?
12. In Chapter 3, where did Myers say that McMillian made him drive?
(a) Jackson Cleaners.
(b) Grocery store.
(c) Bill's Gas Station.
(d) A deserted road.
13. How many lawyers had Stevenson met before he started law school?
(a) 1 or 2.
(c) 5 or 6.
(d) 6 or 7.
14. What did Judge Key say that Walter McMillian might be a part of?
(a) Cafish Mafia.
(b) Georgia Mafia.
(c) Dixie Mafia.
(d) Florida Mafia.
15. What was George's occupation?
(a) Law enforcement officer.
(b) School teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who was a young African American man who was lynched in Mobile?
2. How long had Stevenson been working for SPDC when he met Walter McMillian?
3. How many people met to speak with Stevenson about McMillian at a trailer in Chapter 5?
4. When McMillian was taken to death row in Chapter 3, what percent of prisoners on death row were white?
5. What month did Stevenson first visit death row?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)