|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Stevenson sleep on Steve Bright's living room couch before deciding to find an apartment of his own?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 1 1/2 years.
(d) 15 months.
2. When did the Supreme Curt rule that underrepresentation of racial minorities and women in jury pools was unconstitutional?
3. What was the nickanme that McMillian's family had given him?
(a) Walt Man.
(b) Johnny D.
(c) Bobby B.
(d) The Walton.
4. What did Stevenson study in college?
(a) Computer Science.
5. How long had Stevenson been working for SPDC when he met Walter McMillian?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
6. How many lawyers had Stevenson met before he started law school?
(a) 1 or 2.
(b) 6 or 7.
(c) 5 or 6.
7. What was the name of the couple who began corresponding with Charlie?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Ross.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Coleman.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Carter.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Jennings.
8. How many volts of electricity pass through the body of a prisoner in the electric chair?
9. How old was Stevenson in 1983?
10. Where did Stevenson meet Steve Bright, director of the SPDC?
11. In Chapter 3, what was the name of the jailhouse snitch who claimed he had seen McMillian's truck outside of Jackson's Cleaners?
(a) Bill Hooks.
(b) Ted Dansig.
(c) Matt Wilson.
(d) Bob Miller.
12. When were McMillian and Myers transferred from county jail to death row?
(a) May 13, 1986.
(b) August 1, 1987.
(c) August 23, 1986.
(d) June 11, 1987.
13. In Chapter 5, what was the name of the white person that the McMillians had worked for who called Stevenson to offer support?
(a) Bill Andrews.
(b) Bob Roberts.
(c) Tom Davidson.
(d) Sam Crook.
14. In Chapter 1, how many people were on death row in Alabama?
(a) Nearly 100.
(b) About 125.
15. How many people could confirm that Walter was not responsible for the murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old were many of Stevenson's death row Alabama clients when they committed the crimes they were accused of committing?
2. Where did Stevenson's mother work?
3. When Earl MGahee was tried by an all-white jury in Dallas County, what percent of the county was African American?
4. How many children did Stevenson's grandmother have?
5. How many people met to speak with Stevenson about McMillian at a trailer in Chapter 5?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)