|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, how many doctors testified that Myers told them he was being coerced to say that McMillian killed Morrison?
2. In the 1990s, what deinstitutionalization rate did several states have?
(a) More than 80%.
(b) More than 95%.
(d) 66 percent.66%.
3. Where was Clarence Brantley from?
4. In Chapter 10, what drug did Stevenson say was misused in many mental institutions?
5. According to McCleskey v. Kemp, how many times more likely were offenders in Georgia likely to get the death penalty if the victim was white?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of dog was in the courtroom on the second day of McMillian's case in Chapter 9?
2. Where did Stevenson meet Steve Bright, director of the SPDC?
3. When did Stevenson and Eva Ansley discover an opportunity to get federal funding to create a legal center to represent people on death row in Alabama?
4. In Chapter 3, how long were death row inmates locked in a small cell by themselves daily?
5. How long did Stevenson sleep on Steve Bright's living room couch before deciding to find an apartment of his own?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)