|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many volts of electricity pass through the body of a prisoner in the electric chair?
2. Where was Rob McDuff from?
3. How long was Stevenson's first visit with Henry supposed to be in the Introduction?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
4. Where did McMillian and his family live?
5. In Chapter 5, how long had it been since McMillian's arrest?
(a) 15 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 12 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, where did Myers say that McMillian made him drive?
2. What did Myers want to drink when Stevenson and O'Connor spoke to him in Chapter 7?
3. Where did Stevenson go to law school?
4. In Chapter 3, how large were the cells where death row inmates were housed?
5. How old was Assistant Attoney General Don Valeska in Chapter 9?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)