|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Supreme Curt rule that underrepresentation of racial minorities and women in jury pools was unconstitutional?
2. In what county was it decided to hold McMillian's trial?
3. Where did Stevenson meet Steve Bright, director of the SPDC?
4. Where did Stevenson go to law school?
5. In Chapter 2, who told Stevenson that he needed "to beat the drum for justice"?
(a) An older man using crutches.
(b) A young mother.
(c) A man in a wheelchair.
(d) An elderly woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Stevenson and Eva Ansley discover an opportunity to get federal funding to create a legal center to represent people on death row in Alabama?
2. In Chapter 3, how large were the cells where death row inmates were housed?
3. Where did many of the black people work where Stevenson grew up?
4. How old was McMillian when he was able to run a plow very well?
5. When did the State of Idaho ban interracial marriage?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)