|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how long did it take to execute John Evans?
(a) 14 minutes.
(b) 21 minutes.
(c) 16 minutes.
(d) 3 minutes.
2. How old was McMillian when he was able to run a plow very well?
3. Where did Stevenson's mother work?
(a) Air Force Base.
(b) School as a janitor.
(c) Food factory.
(d) Wealthy homes as a domestic.
4. In Chapter 4, when did Stevenson and Eva Ansley open their new law center in Tuscaloosa?
(a) March 1989.
(b) February 1989.
(c) April 1989.
(d) January 1989.
5. In Chapter 1, when was the receptionist planning to leave to work in a real law office?
(a) 15 days.
(b) A week.
(c) 10 days.
(d) A month.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Stevenson and Eva Ansley discover an opportunity to get federal funding to create a legal center to represent people on death row in Alabama?
2. How many people died by the end of the Attica standoff?
3. When Earl MGahee was tried by an all-white jury in Dallas County, what percent of the county was African American?
4. By what decade had McMillian developed a solid business?
5. Where did Stevenson say that Georgia's death row was in the Introduction?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)