|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Stevenson's mother work?
(a) Wealthy homes as a domestic.
(b) Air Force Base.
(c) Food factory.
(d) School as a janitor.
2. In Chapter 3, how large were the cells where death row inmates were housed?
(a) 6 by 11 feet.
(b) 6 by 9 feet.
(c) 5 by 8 feet.
(d) 5 by 10 feet.
3. What did Judge Key say that Walter McMillian might be a part of?
(a) Georgia Mafia.
(b) Florida Mafia.
(c) Dixie Mafia.
(d) Cafish Mafia.
4. How many people could confirm that Walter was not responsible for the murder?
5. In Chapter 3, who was a young African American man who was lynched in Mobile?
(a) Tom Watson.
(b) Daniel Rivers.
(c) Michael Donald.
(d) Peter Andrews.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Earl MGahee was tried by an all-white jury in Dallas County, what percent of the county was African American?
2. When was the ban on interracial marriage eliminated?
3. Where did Stevenson grow up?
4. In Chapter 3, how long were death row inmates locked in a small cell by themselves daily?
5. When did Stevenson and Eva Ansley discover an opportunity to get federal funding to create a legal center to represent people on death row in Alabama?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)