|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Supreme Curt rule that underrepresentation of racial minorities and women in jury pools was unconstitutional?
2. How many children did Stevenson's grandmother have?
3. In Chapter 1, when was the receptionist planning to leave to work in a real law office?
(a) 10 days.
(b) A month.
(c) 15 days.
(d) A week.
4. How long were Tony Pace and Mary Cox sentenced to prison for violating Alabama's racial integrity laws?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 2 years.
5. Where did Stevenson meet Steve Bright, director of the SPDC?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Stevenson's visit with Henry in the Introduction?
2. Where did Stevenson go to law school?
3. How old was McMillian when he was able to run a plow very well?
4. When did police say that the Morrison murder took place?
5. In Chapter 3, how large were the cells where death row inmates were housed?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)