|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, who told Stevenson that he needed "to beat the drum for justice"?
(a) An older man using crutches.
(b) A young mother.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) A man in a wheelchair.
2. In the weeks before Stevenson received a call from Judge Key, how many condemened men did he meet?
3. Where was the SPDC located when Stevenson started his internship?
(a) Baton Rouge.
4. How old was Henry?
5. In Chapter 1, when was the receptionist planning to leave to work in a real law office?
(a) A month.
(b) 10 days.
(c) A week.
(d) 15 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Stevenson go to law school?
2. What did Stevenson study in college?
3. What did Judge Key say that Walter McMillian might be a part of?
4. When was the ban on interracial marriage eliminated?
5. When did the State of Idaho ban interracial marriage?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)