|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, when was the receptionist planning to leave to work in a real law office?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 15 days.
(c) A month.
(d) A week.
2. Where did Stevenson's mother work?
(a) Food factory.
(b) Air Force Base.
(c) Wealthy homes as a domestic.
(d) School as a janitor.
3. When was the ban on interracial marriage eliminated?
4. How long was Stevenson's first visit with Henry supposed to be in the Introduction?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
5. When did the State of Idaho ban interracial marriage?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Stevenson say that he made a year in Chapter 2?
2. Where did many of the black people work where Stevenson grew up?
3. Where did Bright grow up?
4. Where did Stevenson say that Georgia's death row was in the Introduction?
5. How old was McMillian when he was able to run a plow very well?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)