|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Stevenson say that Georgia's death row was in the Introduction?
(a) By Decatur.
(c) Outside of Jackson.
(d) Near Atlanta.
2. What month did Stevenson first visit death row?
3. How long after Ronda Morrison's murder was McMillian's truck converted to a low-rider?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 6 months.
4. How long was Stevenson's visit with Henry in the Introduction?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 2 1/2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
5. What church was across the street from the Alabama Judicial Building?
(a) Gateway Baptist.
(b) Dexter Avenue Baptist.
(c) Frazier United Methodist.
(d) Covenant Presbyterian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the SPDC located when Stevenson started his internship?
2. In Chapter 1, how many volumes were there of trial proceedings from Walter McMillian's trial?
3. In Chapter 5, how long had it been since McMillian's arrest?
4. How many lawyers had Stevenson met before he started law school?
5. In the weeks before Stevenson received a call from Judge Key, how many condemened men did he meet?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)