|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Stevenson's first visit with Henry supposed to be in the Introduction?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
2. Where did Stevenson grow up?
(a) New Jersey.
3. When did the Supreme Curt rule that underrepresentation of racial minorities and women in jury pools was unconstitutional?
4. When did the Supreme Court uphold the death penalty for juveniles?
5. Where was Myers imprisoned in Chapter 7?
(a) Rainbow City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Myers want to drink when Stevenson and O'Connor spoke to him in Chapter 7?
2. By what decade had McMillian developed a solid business?
3. In Chapter 6, how did George's first wife and child die?
4. How many children did Walter Garnett have?
5. In Chapter 5, what was the name of the white person that the McMillians had worked for who called Stevenson to offer support?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)