|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people died by the end of the Attica standoff?
2. What was George's occupation?
(a) School teacher.
(c) Law enforcement officer.
3. How long was Stevenson's first visit with Henry supposed to be in the Introduction?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 30 minutes.
4. How old was the young man that his grandmother wanted Stevenson to speak to in Chapter 6?
5. Where was the SPDC located when Stevenson started his internship?
(c) Baton Rouge.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Alabama Judicial Building built?
2. When was the Alabama Judicial Building renovated into a courthouse?
3. How long was Stevenson's visit with Henry in the Introduction?
4. In Chapter 7, how many states enacted laws that gave victims specific right to participate in the trial process or to make a victim impact statement?
5. According to McCleskey v. Kemp, how many times more likely were offenders in Georgia likely to get the death penalty if the victim was white?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)