|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the electric chair at Holman built?
2. In Chapter 6, how many times in the last 1 1/2 years had Charlie's mother been beaten so badly that she required medical treatment?
3. Under what charges was McMillian first arrested?
4. In Chapter 1, how many people were on death row in Alabama?
(b) About 125.
(c) Nearly 100.
5. What did Stevenson study in college?
(a) Computer Science.
Short Answer Questions
1. What highway did Stevenson travel to speak with someone on death row?
2. In Chapter 3, where did Myers say that McMillian made him drive?
3. In Chapter 3, how long were death row inmates locked in a small cell by themselves daily?
4. When McMillian was taken to death row in Chapter 3, what percent of prisoners on death row were white?
5. How many volts of electricity pass through the body of a prisoner in the electric chair?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)