|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, where did Myers say that McMillian made him drive?
(a) Bill's Gas Station.
(b) Jackson Cleaners.
(c) A deserted road.
(d) Grocery store.
2. In what county was it decided to hold McMillian's trial?
3. When was the Alabama Judicial Building renovated into a courthouse?
4. How many volts of electricity pass through the body of a prisoner in the electric chair?
5. How many people could confirm that Walter was not responsible for the murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how many states enacted laws that gave victims specific right to participate in the trial process or to make a victim impact statement?
2. Where did Michael O'Connor grow up?
3. When did "The New York Times" attempt to raise money to defend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. against perjury charges in Alabama?
4. In Chapter 7 how many pages was the opinion about McMilian's appeal?
5. In Chapter 12, where did Marsha Colbey and her husband go?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)