|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was paid to Bill Hooks by Sheriff Tate?
2. In what county did Mozelle and Onzelle live?
3. When did the Supreme Curt rule that underrepresentation of racial minorities and women in jury pools was unconstitutional?
4. In Chapter 3, how long were death row inmates locked in a small cell by themselves daily?
(a) 18 hours.
(b) 23 hours.
(c) 15 hours.
(d) 20 hours.
5. In Chapter 11, how many attorneys worked with Stevenson?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, where did Myers say that McMillian made him drive?
2. In Chapter 4, when did Stevenson and Eva Ansley open their new law center in Tuscaloosa?
3. When was a new trial order for the McMillian case in Chapter 11?
4. How many people could confirm that Walter was not responsible for the murder?
5. In Chapter 3, what was the name of the jailhouse snitch who claimed he had seen McMillian's truck outside of Jackson's Cleaners?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)