|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Hale describe the dress Minnie Foster wore while singing with the choir?
(a) Blue with yellow ribbons.
(b) Red with blue ribbons.
(c) White with blue ribbons.
(d) Blue with red ribbons.
2. Who went on trial for the murder of John Hossack?
(a) Mary Hossack.
(b) Minnie Hossack.
(c) Martha Hossack.
(d) Margaret Hossack.
3. What does Mrs. Hale suggest when Mrs. Peters questions what happened to Mrs. Wright's bird?
(a) "I suppose maybe the cat got it."
(b) "She gave it away."
(c) "I think it flew away."
(d) "It died of old age."
4. What does Mrs. Peters say Mrs. Wright had been worried about the night before when the weather turned?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her fruit.
(c) Her cat.
(d) Her bird.
5. In what grammatical tense is A Jury of Her Peers written?
(a) Future tense.
(b) Past tense.
(c) Present imperfect tense.
(d) Present tense.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what group had Minnie Foster sung in her youth?
2. Where do the men go to investigate after returning from upstairs?
3. Who had the sheriff sent off "for that man who went crazy" yesterday in the story?
4. What does Mrs. Hale discover wrapped in a piece of silk in Mrs. Wright's things?
5. How many men are waiting in the two-seated buggy when Mrs. Hale goes out to join them in the beginning of the story?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)