Detailed Summary & Analysis
1. When was John Hossack murdered?
2. When did the murder trial of John Hossack take place?
3. Who went on trial for the murder of John Hossack?
(a) Martha Hossack.
(b) Minnie Hossack.
(c) Mary Hossack.
(d) Margaret Hossack.
4. Susan Glaspell wrote A Jury of Her Peers based on the Hossack murder which she discovered working as _____________.
(a) A judge.
(b) A journalist.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) An actress.
5. When was A Jury of Her Peers published?
6. Susan Glaspell wrote A Jury of Her Peers following the production of what play of the same plot and subject?
(a) Little Things.
(b) Vanishing Evidence.
(c) The Quiet Farmhouse.
7. What theater troupe, of which Glaspell was a member, produced a one-act play with the same plot as A Jury of Her Peers?
(a) The Provincetown Players.
(b) The Punxsutawney Players.
(c) The Philadelphia Players.
(d) The Pittsburgh Players.
8. Where did John Hossack's murder take place?
(a) Bowling Green, Kentucky.
(b) Columbus, Ohio.
(c) Indianola, Iowa.
(d) Cairo, Illinois.
This section contains 4,305 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)