|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characteristic does Hammond determine that neither Wu nor Arnold truly possessed?
2. How do Grant and the children gain a sense of direction as they move through the tyrannosaurus paddock?
(a) They follow the river.
(b) They use the stars for guidance.
(c) They use the numbers on the motion sensors.
(d) They discover a compass in the utility shed.
3. Where are the two electric cars when the power goes out and the cars come to a stop?
(a) Near the raptor pens.
(b) Near the stegosaurus enclosure.
(c) Near the Tyrannosaurus rex paddock.
(d) Near the tourist compound.
4. Why were the emergency radios inoperable when Muldoon first distributed them among the staff?
(a) No one had charged them.
(b) The power was still out.
(c) No one had tested them.
(d) There were no batteries.
5. Who does Hammond ultimately blame for Jurassic Park's failure?
(c) His employees.
6. What does Tim share with Dr. Grant as they move through the tyrannosaurus paddock?
(a) Tim hates going to school.
(b) Tim thinks Dr. Sattler is amazing.
(c) Tim and his sister fight all of the time.
(d) Tim's parents are getting divorced.
7. After escaping from the aviary, Grant and the children continue to float down the river but realize they are being stalked by an animal following them along the river's edge just behind the trees. What is stalking the trio?
(a) The Tyrannosaurus rex.
(b) The brontosaurus.
(c) The compys.
(d) The raptors.
8. When the helicopters burst through the fog over the beach, what do the raptors do?
9. When Tim regains consciousness after the electric car he was riding in was attacked by the Tyrannosaurus rex, where is he?
(a) Near the compound
(b) In a tree.
(c) In a clearing.
(d) In the river.
10. When Grant wakes up in the maintenance shed, who does Grant hear Lex talking to?
11. How does Grant distract the final raptor after killing the other two in an effort to free Gennaro and the children from where they are trapped?
(a) By dancing.
(b) By using the radio.
(c) By tossing frozen steaks.
(d) By throwing dinosaur eggs.
12. When Nedry's disabling code in the computer system is found, and the systems are brought back online, how many sections of the fence do not come back up?
13. How many breeding sites does Grant figure are operating on the island?
14. When the group finally reaches the raptor's colony, how many different nests are there?
15. According to Malcolm, what does the "Malcolm Effect" imply?
(a) Catastrophic changes.
(d) Intelligent reasoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Harding and Sattler drive up to the compound, who comes out to meet them waving his arms?
2. .Why does the first tranquilizer that Muldoon shoots at the T-rex miss its intended mark?
3. According to the veterinarian, where is the real power of most big carnivores located?
4. What type of dinosaur comes near Tim after being attracted to the noise the Land Cruiser makes when it crashes?
5. As the raptors are standing on the beach, which of the raptors are standing at the outside of the formation?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)