|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of creature is Lex talking to when Grant wakes up in the maintenance shed?
(a) A baby raptor.
(b) A baby sauropod.
(c) A baby triceratops.
(d) A baby rex.
2. After searching the computer codes for over twelve hours, what is Arnold still unable to locate in the code?
(a) The code to fire up the main generator.
(b) The code to electrify the fences.
(c) The code to turn the phones back on.
(d) The code to secure the raptor pen.
3. How does Nedry come to realize that he misses the turn off for the east dock?
(a) He sees the tourist compound ahead.
(b) He sees a gray barrier across the road.
(c) He sees the sign for the west dock.
(d) He sees the raptor pen.
4. After Malcolm uncovers a glitch in the computer's accounting of the dinosaurs on the island, how many dinosaurs are present?
5. In the morning, why do Grant and the children decide to leave the maintenance shed?
(a) To find food for breakfast.
(b) To set off a motion detector.
(c) To return to the compound.
(d) To find the others.
6. How does Nedry disable the computer system's security features to hide the theft of the embryos?
(a) Nedry uses a RAM boost.
(b) Nedry uses a white rabbit.
(c) Nedry uses a Trojan horse.
(d) Nedry uses a looping pattern.
7. After the power has been restored and the computer system has been reset, how many people are either dead or missing?
8. After climbing back onto the road and finding the other car, what does Tim find that truly makes him worried about the fate of his younger sister?
(a) A baseball.
(c) A Mets cap.
(d) An earring.
9. Inside the dinosaur nursery, what does Tim use to try to distract the raptors that are chasing him?
(a) A baby triceratops.
(b) A toy truck.
(c) A yellow ball.
(d) A baby raptor.
10. When Tim regains consciousness after the electric car he was riding in was attacked by the Tyrannosaurus rex, where is he?
(a) In a clearing.
(b) In a tree.
(c) Near the compound
(d) In the river.
11. When the soldiers on the helicopters that pick up the remaining group members from the island ask who is in charge, what does Grant reply?
(a) Muldoon is in charge.
(b) I am in charge.
(c) Sattler is in charge.
(d) No one is in charge.
12. Who discovers Nedry's disabling code in the computer system?
13. As the raft Grant and the children are floating on continues down the river, they encounter two dilophosaurs at the river's edge. What disturbs the dilophosaurs so that the trio can slip by the dinosaurs unnoticed?
(a) The brontosaurus.
(b) The compys.
(c) The T-rex.
(d) The raptors.
14. As Muldoon and Gennaro are tracking the T-rex, Arnold calls them over the radio. What does Arnold tell them?
(a) He's found Nedry.
(b) He's found the raptor nest.
(c) He's found Grant and the children.
(d) He's found the T-rex.
15. When Nedry's disabling code in the computer system is found, and the systems are brought back online, how many sections of the fence do not come back up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Wu suggest that Arnold do to bypass the code that Nedry placed in the system to disable the phones?
2. When Nedry gets out of the Jeep to determine where on the island he actually is, Nedry runs into a dinosaur. What does the dinosaur do to Nedry?
3. Who does the group decide should act as bait in order to distract the raptors so the maintenance shed can be successfully reached?
4. When Grant wakes up in the maintenance shed, who does Grant hear Lex talking to?
5. When the helicopters burst through the fog over the beach, what do the raptors do?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)