|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Inside the dinosaur nursery, what does Tim use to try to distract the raptors that are chasing him?
(a) A baby triceratops.
(b) A toy truck.
(c) A baby raptor.
(d) A yellow ball.
2. As the raptors approach the newly reunited foursome, where does Grant instruct Gennaro to take the children to?
(a) The Jeep.
(b) The control room.
(c) The lodge.
(d) The kitchen.
3. What message do Sattler and Harding receive over the walkie-talkie?
(a) The other cars have been attacked.
(b) The raptors are attacking the compound.
(c) Their other car is needed at the compound.
(d) The children have been killed.
4. How many lines of code do the Jurassic Park computers contain?
(a) Five thousand lines.
(b) Half a million lines.
(c) Three million lines.
(d) Three thousand lines.
5. Who does the group decide should go to the maintenance shed in order to return power to the system and electricity to the fences and the bars?
6. When Grant wakes up in the maintenance shed, who does Grant hear Lex talking to?
7. After searching the computer codes for over twelve hours, what is Arnold still unable to locate in the code?
(a) The code to fire up the main generator.
(b) The code to secure the raptor pen.
(c) The code to turn the phones back on.
(d) The code to electrify the fences.
8. When the helicopters burst through the fog over the beach, what do the raptors do?
9. When Tim regains consciousness after the electric car he was riding in was attacked by the Tyrannosaurus rex, where is he?
(a) In a clearing.
(b) In a tree.
(c) In the river.
(d) Near the compound
10. What kind of insects with six-foot wingspans fly by the children as they leave the maintenance shed?
(b) Horse flies.
(c) Flying ants.
11. What does Grant use to poison the raptors?
(a) A dinosaur egg.
(b) A dead carcass.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A tranquilizer gun.
12. Who finally reaches Sattler and Harding as they are following the compys using a walkie-talkie?
13. How do Grant and the children gain a sense of direction as they move through the tyrannosaurus paddock?
(a) They follow the river.
(b) They use the stars for guidance.
(c) They use the numbers on the motion sensors.
(d) They discover a compass in the utility shed.
14. As the electric cars are headed back to the compound, Tim begins yelling about the boat leaving the dock. What does Tim spot on the back of the boat?
15. What does Lex name the baby raptor that Grant captured in the tunnel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the original staff members had already left the island by the time the helicopter landed on the beach?
2. What does Tim share with Dr. Grant as they move through the tyrannosaurus paddock?
3. What does Grant find in the maintenance tunnel that he uses to transport himself and the children back to the compound?
4. As the raft that Grant and the children are floating on picks up speed and nears the waterfall, what does Grant see as he looks over the waterfall to the surging pool below the falls?
5. Who does Hammond ultimately blame for Jurassic Park's failure?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)