|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sick dinosaur is the veterinarian caring for in the park?
(a) A stegosaurus.
(b) A liphosaurus.
(c) A dilophosaur.
(d) A brontosaurus.
2. What type of baby dinosaur does the tour group meet when they enter the nursery?
(a) A baby Tyrannosaurus rex.
(b) A baby raptor.
(c) A baby triceratops.
(d) A baby stegosaurus.
3. What is the name of the family on vacation in the jungles of Costa Rica?
4. Who meets Hammond's group after they land on Safari Island?
(a) Ed Regis.
(b) Dennis Nedry.
(c) Don Malsen.
(d) John Malcolm.
5. According to Malcolm, how large is the full-grown Tyrannosaurus rex?
(a) As large as a Sequoia.
(b) As large as an elephant.
(c) As large as a building.
(d) As large as an airplane.
6. What is the name of the veterinarian for Jurassic Park?
(a) Dr. Cruz.
(b) Dr. Harding.
(c) Dr. Hadley.
(d) Dr. Creighton.
7. As Hammond and Wu listen to the negative comments from the tour participants, who does Hammond blame for all of the negativity?
8. What type of vehicle is used for the tour through the animal enclosures?
9. Who is the researcher that Tina's doctor refers the family to in order to determine what kind of animal attacked their daughter on the Costa Rican beach?
(a) Dr. Benson.
(b) Dr. Guitierrez.
(c) Dr. Cruz.
(d) Dr. Carter.
10. What is the name of the visiting physician working in a clinic on the West Coast of Costa Rica?
(a) Dr. Bobby Carter.
(b) Dr. Barbara Carter.
(c) Dr. Billy Carter.
(d) Dr. Barry Carter.
11. How do the scientists ensure that the dinosaurs will not breed in the wild?
(a) The dinosaurs have no reproductive organs.
(b) The dinosaurs are all female.
(c) The dinosaurs are confined during mating season.
(d) The two sexes of dinosaurs are kept in separate enclosures.
12. Why does the tour group not initially enter the control room but head to the raptor pens instead?
(a) The raptors are about to be fed.
(b) The raptors are about to be moved to another pen.
(c) The control room staff members are in a mandatory meeting.
(d) A docking ship is occupying the people in the control room.
13. How does Tim come to recognize Dr. Grant?
(a) Tim met Dr. Grant at a book signing.
(b) Tim saw Dr. Grant on television.
(c) Tim read about Dr. Grant's archeological dig.
(d) Tim has a copy of Dr. Grant's book.
14. What does the sign the group travels under on their way to the tourist compound say?
(a) Enter at your own risk.
(b) Welcome to Safari Island.
(c) Please do not feed the animals.
(d) Welcome to Jurassic Park.
15. How long has the park's geneticist been working on the dinosaur creations?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Seven years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the meeting that takes place between a staff member and John Hammond in Hammond's bungalow, what does the staff member try to convince Hammond to do?
2. While on the dig site, how do Grant and his team measure the passing of time?
3. How does Donald Gennaro react when he sees the island's animals?
4. How does the grandmother whose sleeping grandchild is bitten describe the lizard she sees?
5. Who is John Arnold?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)