|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tina do when she notices the lizard on the Costa Rican beach?
(a) Tina begins to draw the lizard.
(b) Tina calls to the lizard.
(c) Tina finds her parents.
(d) Tina yells for help.
2. How many different toxic enzymes are contained in the venom of a dilophosaur?
3. What is the name of the veterinarian for Jurassic Park?
(a) Dr. Hadley.
(b) Dr. Creighton.
(c) Dr. Harding.
(d) Dr. Cruz.
4. Why is the species type of the lizard not determined in the initial work-up by the Tropical Diseases Laboratory?
(a) Dr. Simpson is away.
(b) Dr. Stone is away.
(c) Dr. Sattler is away.
(d) Dr. Cruz is away.
5. What is Dr. Ellie Sattler's specialization?
6. How does Ellie Sattler react when she sees the island's animals?
(a) Ellie is furious.
(b) Ellie is greedy.
(c) Ellie is overwhelmed.
(d) Ellie is frightened.
7. Why does the ship that is unloading supplies at the dock request an early departure from the island?
(a) A more important job has been assigned.
(b) A storm is rolling in.
(c) The ship is behind schedule.
(d) The captain is sick.
8. How does the grandmother whose sleeping grandchild is bitten describe the lizard she sees?
(a) Brown with red dots.
(b) Green with red dots.
(c) Brown with green stripes.
(d) Green with brown stripes.
9. How big was the elephant that Hammond used to carry around in a cage to help him in his fund-raising meetings?
(a) Nine inches.
(b) Three inches.
(c) Fifteen inches.
(d) Twenty-four inches.
10. In the coffee shop at the San Francisco airport, a man from InGen's competitor meets with an unidentified employee of InGen. Who is the man representing InGen's competition?
(a) Dennis Nedry.
(b) Ed Rigley.
(c) Lewis Dodgson.
(d) Bob Morris.
11. What is kept in a locked room in the basement of the compound that only Muldoon has the key to?
(a) Cattle prods.
12. Which dinosaurs kill simply for the pleasure of killing?
(b) Tyrannosaurus rex.
13. What is the name of the family on vacation in the jungles of Costa Rica?
14. While on the dig site, how do Grant and his team measure the passing of time?
(a) By the number of fossils found.
(b) By the movement of the sun.
(c) By cases of beer.
(d) By the temperature gradient variation.
15. Years before the story takes place, Malcolm worked as a consultant. Whom did Malcolm consult for?
(c) Dr. Guitierrez.
(d) Columbia University.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John Hammond characterize Arnold?
2. Who is the head of the Tropical Diseases Laboratory that Dr. Guitierrez sends the lizard carcass to?
3. What type of baby dinosaur does the tour group meet when they enter the nursery?
4. What is the name of the lawyer assigned to the Hammond file at Cowan, Swain, and Ross?
5. How many lizards were involved in the gruesome attack on the newborn baby?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)