|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the electric cars pull away from the hadrosaurs, Tim yells for the cars to stop. Why?
(a) Tim sees a raptor.
(b) Tim sees the hadrosaur breaking the fence.
(c) Tim sees a faulty section of fence.
(d) Tim sees the dinosaurs fighting.
2. Why does the ship that is unloading supplies at the dock request an early departure from the island?
(a) The captain is sick.
(b) The ship is behind schedule.
(c) A more important job has been assigned.
(d) A storm is rolling in.
3. How many different toxic enzymes are contained in the venom of a dilophosaur?
4. When the animals on the island are finally identified, what are the animals identified as?
(c) Domesticated tigers.
5. What is John Hammond's island off of the Costa Rican coast also known as?
(a) Isla Negla.
(b) Isla Rica.
(c) Isla Nublar.
(d) Isla Mubcan.
6. What two colors comprise the entire wardrobe of Ian Malcolm?
(a) White and gray.
(b) Black and white.
(c) Black and gray.
(d) Blue and black.
7. What is delivered to Grant and Sattler at their dig site from InGen?
(a) InGen's financial statements.
(b) Architectural plans.
(c) Photos of the island.
(d) Their travel documents.
8. When Hammond is carrying the elephant around trying to raise money, what kind of company is Hammond trying to start?
(a) A medical research firm.
(b) A genetics company.
(c) A corporate think-tank.
(d) An amusement park.
9. How big was the elephant that Hammond used to carry around in a cage to help him in his fund-raising meetings?
(a) Fifteen inches.
(b) Nine inches.
(c) Twenty-four inches.
(d) Three inches.
10. What is the name of the visiting physician working in a clinic on the West Coast of Costa Rica?
(a) Dr. Barbara Carter.
(b) Dr. Billy Carter.
(c) Dr. Barry Carter.
(d) Dr. Bobby Carter.
11. What is Ian Malcolm's profession?
(a) Ian is a disaster relief specialist.
(b) Ian is an investment banker.
(c) Ian is a mathematician.
(d) Ian is a paleobotanist.
12. Who is traveling in the second car for the tour through the animal enclosures?
(a) Tim, Lex, and Ed.
(b) Tim, Grant, and Malcolm.
(c) Ed, Grant, and Malcolm.
(d) Tim, Lex, and Gennaro.
13. Which sick dinosaur is the veterinarian caring for in the park?
(a) A dilophosaur.
(b) A brontosaurus.
(c) A liphosaurus.
(d) A stegosaurus.
14. How do the scientists ensure that the dinosaurs will not breed in the wild?
(a) The dinosaurs are all female.
(b) The two sexes of dinosaurs are kept in separate enclosures.
(c) The dinosaurs have no reproductive organs.
(d) The dinosaurs are confined during mating season.
15. At the raptor pen, Grant, Sattler, Malcolm, and the kids see only one raptor at first. What is the one raptor doing?
(a) Barking at them.
(b) Staring at them.
(c) Trying to attack them.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the InGen helicopter lands outside of the clinic, who gets out of the helicopter?
2. Where is the dig site located that Grant and Sattler are currently working?
3. What about the lizard on the Costa Rican beach catches Tina's attention?
4. How many miles of electrified fences are on the island?
5. Who is the head of the Tropical Diseases Laboratory that Dr. Guitierrez sends the lizard carcass to?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)