Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the name of the visiting physician working in a clinic on the West Coast of Costa Rica?
Dr. Bobby Carter.
2. When the InGen helicopter lands outside of the clinic, who gets out of the helicopter?
3. What is the name of the family on vacation in the jungles of Costa Rica?
4. What about the lizard on the Costa Rican beach catches Tina's attention?
The lizard stands on its hind legs.
5. What does Tina do when she notices the lizard on the Costa Rican beach?
Tina begins to draw the lizard.
6. What is the name of Tina's doctor in Puntarenas?
This section contains 5,064 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)