|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56 | Chapter 57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hammond's group of travelers arrive on Safari Island?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) By parachute.
(c) By plane.
(d) By boat.
2. How often does the computer conduct the category tally on the dinosaurs?
(a) Every hour.
(b) Every 5 minutes.
(c) Every 15 minutes.
(d) Every 30 minutes.
3. What is the name of the mathematician that will be accompanying Grant and Sattler to the Costa Rican island?
(a) Daniel Ross.
(b) Ian Malcolm.
(c) Bob Morris.
(d) Donald Gennaro.
4. According to Hammond, how many people have died during the construction on Hammond's park?
5. As the electric cars are headed back to the compound, Tim begins yelling about the boat leaving the dock. What does Tim spot on the back of the boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. While Nedry is being killed by dinosaurs as he attempts to smuggle the embryos off the island, where is John Hammond?
2. When the group finally reaches the raptor's colony, how many different nests are there?
3. When Grant is able to talk to Ellie on the radio after Grant and the children reach the lobby of the tourist center, what bad news does Ellie tell Grant?
4. What is Dr. Ellie Sattler's specialization?
5. Which dinosaurs kill simply for the pleasure of killing?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)