|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56 | Chapter 57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Gennaro and Hammond are flying en route to pick up Grant and Sattler, how many kinds of animals does Hammond reveal are actually on the island?
2. As the group waits for help to reach the island, what do Grant and Muldoon decide it is their duty to do?
(a) Destroy the original dinosaur DNA.
(b) Save Malcolm's life.
(c) Preserve the scientific evidence.
(d) Destroy the raptor nest.
3. What does Dr. Wu suggest that Arnold do to bypass the code that Nedry placed in the system to disable the phones?
(a) Reset the system.
(b) Turn off the power at the generator.
(c) Find the kids to fix the system.
(d) Keep looking for another white rabbit.
4. According to Regis, why does the Tyrannosaurus rex never venture out into the open during the daylight hours?
(a) The T-rex has sensitive eyes.
(b) The T-rex ambushes its prey.
(c) The T-rex sleeps during the day.
(d) The T-rex gets sunburned.
5. After Malcolm uncovers a glitch in the computer's accounting of the dinosaurs on the island, how many dinosaurs are present?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Grant is able to talk to Ellie on the radio after Grant and the children reach the lobby of the tourist center, what bad news does Ellie tell Grant?
2. What is the name of Gennaro's wife?
3. Why were the emergency radios inoperable when Muldoon first distributed them among the staff?
4. Who first discovers the missing embryos?
5. As Harding and Sattler drive up to the compound, who comes out to meet them waving his arms?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)