|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46 | Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Nedry is being killed by dinosaurs as he attempts to smuggle the embryos off the island, where is John Hammond?
(a) Having dinner in his bungalow.
(b) In the fertilization room.
(c) In the control room.
(d) In the park searching for his grandchildren.
2. Where was Robert Muldoon raised as a child?
(a) Costa Rica.
3. In the coffee shop at the San Francisco airport, a man from InGen's competitor meets with an unidentified employee of InGen. Who is the man representing InGen's competition?
(a) Bob Morris.
(b) Ed Rigley.
(c) Dennis Nedry.
(d) Lewis Dodgson.
4. How does the control room keep track of the animals in the park?
(a) Through visual accounting.
(b) Through birth and death tallies.
(c) Through aerial surveillance.
(d) Through motion sensors.
5. What type of dinosaur does Sattler see while she and Harding are driving back to the compound in the Jeep? Sattler had seen this type of dinosaur in the fax that was sent to her and Grant at the dig site in Montana?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Grant and the children gain a sense of direction as they move through the tyrannosaurus paddock?
2. What is the name of InGen's main competitor?
3. Who is the head of the Tropical Diseases Laboratory that Dr. Guitierrez sends the lizard carcass to?
4. What type of vehicle is used for the tour through the animal enclosures?
5. In the morning, why do Grant and the children decide to leave the maintenance shed?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)