|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46 | Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many lines of code do the Jurassic Park computers contain?
(a) Half a million lines.
(b) Three million lines.
(c) Five thousand lines.
(d) Three thousand lines.
2. How many gas-powered vehicles were available for getting around the island?
3. What type of DNA did the scientists at the park use to fill in the gaps in the dinosaur DNA?
(a) Snake DNA.
(b) Elephant DNA.
(c) Frog DNA.
(d) Dog DNA.
4. As Ellie is in her room about to change out of her wet clothes, Muldoon knocks on her door. What does Muldoon tell Ellie?
(a) That the raptors are on the loose.
(b) That the helicopters will be landing within the hour.
(c) That Grant and the children are missing.
(d) That the phone lines are operational again.
5. After searching the computer codes for over twelve hours, what is Arnold still unable to locate in the code?
(a) The code to fire up the main generator.
(b) The code to secure the raptor pen.
(c) The code to electrify the fences.
(d) The code to turn the phones back on.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the findings at the Tropical Diseases Laboratory, what is the lizard's blood mildly reactive to?
2. How many kinds of animals are originally supposed to be on Hammond's island?
3. Who is John Arnold?
4. Who first discovers the missing embryos?
5. While on the dig site, how do Grant and his team measure the passing of time?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)