|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46 | Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ellie Sattler react when she sees the island's animals?
(a) Ellie is furious.
(b) Ellie is overwhelmed.
(c) Ellie is frightened.
(d) Ellie is greedy.
2. Who is the staff member primarily responsible for designing the computer systems on Safari Island?
(a) Don Malsen
(b) Dennis Nedry.
(c) Ed Regis.
(d) Alan Grant.
3. When Nedry's disabling code in the computer system is found, and the systems are brought back online, how many sections of the fence do not come back up?
4. When the InGen helicopter lands outside of the clinic, who gets out of the helicopter?
(a) Alan Grant.
(b) John Hammond.
(c) Ed Regis.
(d) Dennis Nedry.
5. As Ellie is in her room about to change out of her wet clothes, Muldoon knocks on her door. What does Muldoon tell Ellie?
(a) That the raptors are on the loose.
(b) That Grant and the children are missing.
(c) That the helicopters will be landing within the hour.
(d) That the phone lines are operational again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the veterinarian for Jurassic Park?
2. Why is the species type of the lizard not determined in the initial work-up by the Tropical Diseases Laboratory?
3. How old is John Hammond?
4. In the morning, why do Grant and the children decide to leave the maintenance shed?
5. When Nedry gets out of the Jeep to determine where on the island he actually is, Nedry runs into a dinosaur. What does the dinosaur do to Nedry?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)