|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46 | Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the electric cars are headed back to the compound, Tim begins yelling about the boat leaving the dock. What does Tim spot on the back of the boat?
2. After escaping from the aviary, Grant and the children continue to float down the river but realize they are being stalked by an animal following them along the river's edge just behind the trees. What is stalking the trio?
(a) The Tyrannosaurus rex.
(b) The raptors.
(c) The brontosaurus.
(d) The compys.
3. .Why does the first tranquilizer that Muldoon shoots at the T-rex miss its intended mark?
(a) The gun is calibrated for Arnold's touch.
(b) The T-rex lunges at the exact moment Muldoon fires.
(c) The battery is dead in the laser sights.
(d) Muldoon's hand is shaking.
4. What is the name of the Environmental Protection Agency agent that visits Grant at his dig site?
(a) John Hammond.
(b) Ian Malcolm.
(c) Richard Stone.
(d) Bob Morris.
5. When the animals on the island are finally identified, what are the animals identified as?
(c) Domesticated tigers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the research doctor explain the symptoms that Tina experienced after being bitten by the lizard?
2. How will the embryos be smuggled off of Hammond's island?
3. What is delivered to Grant and Sattler at their dig site from InGen?
4. As Hammond's group makes its way from the landing site to the tourist compound, what does Alan Grant see?
5. Why is the species type of the lizard not determined in the initial work-up by the Tropical Diseases Laboratory?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)