|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38 | Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tim regains consciousness after the electric car he was riding in was attacked by the Tyrannosaurus rex, where is he?
(a) In a clearing.
(b) Near the compound
(c) In the river.
(d) In a tree.
2. In the coffee shop at the San Francisco airport, a man from InGen's competitor meets with an unidentified employee of InGen. Who is the man representing InGen's competition?
(a) Lewis Dodgson.
(b) Ed Rigley.
(c) Dennis Nedry.
(d) Bob Morris.
3. What is the name of the visiting physician working in a clinic on the West Coast of Costa Rica?
(a) Dr. Billy Carter.
(b) Dr. Barry Carter.
(c) Dr. Barbara Carter.
(d) Dr. Bobby Carter.
4. As Hammond's group makes its way from the landing site to the tourist compound, what does Alan Grant see?
(a) A dinosaur.
(b) A prehistoric plant.
(c) A poisonous snake.
(d) A large lizard.
5. Where does Tim finally find Lex after finding the other car on the main road?
(a) In an emergency bunker.
(b) In a drainage pipe.
(c) In a storage shed.
(d) In a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first discovers the missing embryos?
2. What is the name of Gennaro's wife?
3. How does Nedry come to realize that he misses the turn off for the east dock?
4. What does Tina do when she notices the lizard on the Costa Rican beach?
5. How does Ellie Sattler react when she sees the island's animals?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)