|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38 | Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the tour group not initially enter the control room but head to the raptor pens instead?
(a) A docking ship is occupying the people in the control room.
(b) The raptors are about to be fed.
(c) The raptors are about to be moved to another pen.
(d) The control room staff members are in a mandatory meeting.
2. As the Jeep that Muldoon is driving approaches the last known location of the electric cars, what do the men see lying by the side of the road?
(a) A baseball.
(b) A raptor.
(c) A T-rex.
(d) A leg.
3. Who first discovers the missing embryos?
(a) Dr. Wu.
4. Where is the dig site located that Grant and Sattler are currently working?
5. How much funding for Grant's dig is received from the Hammond Foundation?
(a) $50,000 per year for three years.
(b) $20,000 per year for four years.
(c) $40,000 per year for two years.
(d) $30,000 per year for five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the animals on the island are finally identified, what are the animals identified as?
2. What is the name of the lawyer assigned to the Hammond file at Cowan, Swain, and Ross?
3. As Ellie is in her room about to change out of her wet clothes, Muldoon knocks on her door. What does Muldoon tell Ellie?
4. How do the scientists ensure that the dinosaurs will not breed in the wild?
5. In the coffee shop at the San Francisco airport, a man from InGen's competitor meets with an unidentified employee of InGen. Who is the man representing InGen's competition?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)