|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38 | Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the coffee shop at the San Francisco airport, a man from InGen's competitor meets with an unidentified employee of InGen. Who is the man representing InGen's competition?
(a) Dennis Nedry.
(b) Lewis Dodgson.
(c) Ed Rigley.
(d) Bob Morris.
2. What type of DNA did the scientists at the park use to fill in the gaps in the dinosaur DNA?
(a) Dog DNA.
(b) Frog DNA.
(c) Elephant DNA.
(d) Snake DNA.
3. As the tour progresses, what glitch does Arnold see with the electric vehicles?
(a) The screens are snowy.
(b) The gears are grinding.
(c) The cars are moving too slowly.
(d) The cars are moving too quickly.
4. How much funding for Grant's dig is received from the Hammond Foundation?
(a) $50,000 per year for three years.
(b) $20,000 per year for four years.
(c) $40,000 per year for two years.
(d) $30,000 per year for five years.
5. What is the name of the Environmental Protection Agency agent that visits Grant at his dig site?
(a) Ian Malcolm.
(b) Bob Morris.
(c) Richard Stone.
(d) John Hammond.
Short Answer Questions
1. While on the dig site, how do Grant and his team measure the passing of time?
2. Which dinosaurs kill simply for the pleasure of killing?
3. Who is the researcher that Tina's doctor refers the family to in order to determine what kind of animal attacked their daughter on the Costa Rican beach?
4. Which sick dinosaur is the veterinarian caring for in the park?
5. How does the grandmother whose sleeping grandchild is bitten describe the lizard she sees?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)