|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38 | Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many gas-powered vehicles were available for getting around the island?
2. How does the researcher obtain the carcass of the lizard on the beach where Tina was attacked?
(a) He finds the dead carcass near the water's edge.
(b) He traps the lizard in a cage.
(c) He shoots the lizard as it attacks a monkey.
(d) He shoots a monkey that has the lizard in its mouth.
3. How does Nedry disable the computer system's security features to hide the theft of the embryos?
(a) Nedry uses a white rabbit.
(b) Nedry uses a Trojan horse.
(c) Nedry uses a RAM boost.
(d) Nedry uses a looping pattern.
4. Once Dr. Guitierrez retrieves the carcass of the lizard on the beach, where does he decide to send the carcass for testing?
(a) Duke University.
(b) Columbia University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Yale University.
5. Who first discovers the missing embryos?
(d) Dr. Wu.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big was the elephant that Hammond used to carry around in a cage to help him in his fund-raising meetings?
2. According to Hammond, how many people have died during the construction on Hammond's park?
3. As Hammond and Wu listen to the negative comments from the tour participants, who does Hammond blame for all of the negativity?
4. As Ellie is in her room about to change out of her wet clothes, Muldoon knocks on her door. What does Muldoon tell Ellie?
5. How long has the park's geneticist been working on the dinosaur creations?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)