|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 | Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the findings at the Tropical Diseases Laboratory, what is the lizard's blood mildly reactive to?
(a) The venom of a mosquito.
(b) The venom of a tarantula.
(c) The venom of a king cobra.
(d) The venom of a jellyfish.
2. What is the name of the visiting physician working in a clinic on the West Coast of Costa Rica?
(a) Dr. Barbara Carter.
(b) Dr. Bobby Carter.
(c) Dr. Billy Carter.
(d) Dr. Barry Carter.
3. As the tour progresses, what glitch does Arnold see with the electric vehicles?
(a) The screens are snowy.
(b) The cars are moving too slowly.
(c) The gears are grinding.
(d) The cars are moving too quickly.
4. As Alan is getting ready to leave the dig site, what type of fossil is he worried about protecting until his return?
(a) A triceratops.
(b) A velociraptor.
(c) A Tyrannosaurus rex.
(d) A stegosaurus.
5. When the animals on the island are finally identified, what are the animals identified as?
(a) Domesticated tigers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many kinds of animals are originally supposed to be on Hammond's island?
2. Who is in charge of creating and controlling the dinosaurs?
3. Who is John Arnold?
4. What type of baby dinosaur does the tour group meet when they enter the nursery?
5. While on the dig site, how do Grant and his team measure the passing of time?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)