|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 | Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Grant and his team affectionately call the CAST program they use to locate fossils underground?
2. What is delivered to Grant and Sattler at their dig site from InGen?
(a) InGen's financial statements.
(b) Architectural plans.
(c) Their travel documents.
(d) Photos of the island.
3. As the group watches the one raptor they can see in the pen, what happens?
(a) Other raptors appear for the feeding time.
(b) Other raptors come alongside the first raptor and stare at the group.
(c) Other raptors try to attack them from the side.
(d) Other raptors try to climb the electrified fence.
4. How much funding for Grant's dig is received from the Hammond Foundation?
(a) $40,000 per year for two years.
(b) $20,000 per year for four years.
(c) $50,000 per year for three years.
(d) $30,000 per year for five years.
5. What area of the park is not under constant monitoring from the control room?
(a) The aviary area.
(b) The raptor pens.
(c) The helicopter pad.
(d) The jungle river area.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Hammond's group makes its way from the landing site to the tourist compound, what does Alan Grant see?
2. What two colors comprise the entire wardrobe of Ian Malcolm?
3. What is John Hammond's island off of the Costa Rican coast also known as?
4. How many lizards were involved in the gruesome attack on the newborn baby?
5. How often does the computer conduct the category tally on the dinosaurs?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)