|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is John Hammond's island off of the Costa Rican coast also known as?
(a) Isla Rica.
(b) Isla Negla.
(c) Isla Mubcan.
(d) Isla Nublar.
2. Years before the story takes place, Malcolm worked as a consultant. Whom did Malcolm consult for?
(c) Dr. Guitierrez.
(d) Columbia University.
3. As Alan is getting ready to leave the dig site, what type of fossil is he worried about protecting until his return?
(a) A stegosaurus.
(b) A triceratops.
(c) A velociraptor.
(d) A Tyrannosaurus rex.
4. Who is the staff member primarily responsible for designing the computer systems on Safari Island?
(a) Ed Regis.
(b) Don Malsen
(c) Dennis Nedry.
(d) Alan Grant.
5. At the raptor pen, Grant, Sattler, Malcolm, and the kids see only one raptor at first. What is the one raptor doing?
(a) Trying to attack them.
(b) Staring at them.
(c) Barking at them.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the InGen helicopter lands outside of the clinic, who gets out of the helicopter?
2. What is amber?
3. What about the lizard on the Costa Rican beach catches Tina's attention?
4. What is the name of Tina's doctor in Puntarenas?
5. What is the name of the lawyer assigned to the Hammond file at Cowan, Swain, and Ross?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)