|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets Hammond's group after they land on Safari Island?
(a) Dennis Nedry.
(b) Ed Regis.
(c) Don Malsen.
(d) John Malcolm.
2. Who is in charge of creating and controlling the dinosaurs?
(a) Dr. Wu.
(b) Dr. Hammond.
(c) Dr. Grant.
(d) Dr. Regis.
3. What do Grant and his team affectionately call the CAST program they use to locate fossils underground?
4. What is the name of the Environmental Protection Agency agent that visits Grant at his dig site?
(a) Ian Malcolm.
(b) John Hammond.
(c) Richard Stone.
(d) Bob Morris.
5. What university is Dr. Grant affiliated with?
(a) Montana State University.
(b) The University of Denver.
(c) Arizona State University.
(d) Columbia University.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tim come to recognize Dr. Grant?
2. Years before the story takes place, Malcolm worked as a consultant. Whom did Malcolm consult for?
3. What is the name of the lawyer assigned to the Hammond file at Cowan, Swain, and Ross?
4. What is the name of the visiting physician working in a clinic on the West Coast of Costa Rica?
5. What type of animal does Grant first see after landing on the island?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)