|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is delivered to Grant and Sattler at their dig site from InGen?
(a) Their travel documents.
(b) Photos of the island.
(c) InGen's financial statements.
(d) Architectural plans.
2. How does the researcher obtain the carcass of the lizard on the beach where Tina was attacked?
(a) He shoots a monkey that has the lizard in its mouth.
(b) He shoots the lizard as it attacks a monkey.
(c) He finds the dead carcass near the water's edge.
(d) He traps the lizard in a cage.
3. How does Tim come to recognize Dr. Grant?
(a) Tim met Dr. Grant at a book signing.
(b) Tim has a copy of Dr. Grant's book.
(c) Tim saw Dr. Grant on television.
(d) Tim read about Dr. Grant's archeological dig.
4. Once Dr. Guitierrez retrieves the carcass of the lizard on the beach, where does he decide to send the carcass for testing?
(a) Yale University.
(b) Columbia University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Duke University.
5. What is the name of Gennaro's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the grandmother whose sleeping grandchild is bitten describe the lizard she sees?
2. What does the sign the group travels under on their way to the tourist compound say?
3. What is John Hammond's island off of the Costa Rican coast also known as?
4. What is the name of the mathematician that will be accompanying Grant and Sattler to the Costa Rican island?
5. In the coffee shop at the San Francisco airport, a man from InGen's competitor meets with an unidentified employee of InGen. Who is the man representing InGen's competition?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)