|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 | Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the group watches the one raptor they can see in the pen, what happens?
(a) Other raptors appear for the feeding time.
(b) Other raptors try to attack them from the side.
(c) Other raptors try to climb the electrified fence.
(d) Other raptors come alongside the first raptor and stare at the group.
2. What does Sattler notice about many of the plants surrounding the pool at the tourist compound?
(a) The plants are prehistoric.
(b) The plants are beautiful.
(c) The plants are poisonous.
(d) The plants are easily killed.
3. What is John Hammond's island off of the Costa Rican coast also known as?
(a) Isla Mubcan.
(b) Isla Rica.
(c) Isla Negla.
(d) Isla Nublar.
4. What type of animal does Grant first see after landing on the island?
(a) A brontosaur.
(b) A velociraptor.
(c) A triceratops.
(d) A Tyrannosaurus rex.
5. When the animals on the island are finally identified, what are the animals identified as?
(a) Domesticated tigers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Environmental Protection Agency agent that visits Grant at his dig site?
2. How does the research doctor explain the symptoms that Tina experienced after being bitten by the lizard?
3. What do Grant and his team affectionately call the CAST program they use to locate fossils underground?
4. How will the embryos be smuggled off of Hammond's island?
5. As the group reassembles in the visitor center to begin their tour, a helicopter arrives on the island. Who is on the helicopter?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)