|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many kinds of animals are originally supposed to be on Hammond's island?
2. When the InGen helicopter lands outside of the clinic, who gets out of the helicopter?
(a) Alan Grant.
(b) Dennis Nedry.
(c) Ed Regis.
(d) John Hammond.
3. What is John Hammond's island off of the Costa Rican coast also known as?
(a) Isla Negla.
(b) Isla Nublar.
(c) Isla Mubcan.
(d) Isla Rica.
4. How much funding for Grant's dig is received from the Hammond Foundation?
(a) $30,000 per year for five years.
(b) $40,000 per year for two years.
(c) $50,000 per year for three years.
(d) $20,000 per year for four years.
5. What two colors comprise the entire wardrobe of Ian Malcolm?
(a) Black and white.
(b) White and gray.
(c) Blue and black.
(d) Black and gray.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tina do when she notices the lizard on the Costa Rican beach?
2. As Alan is getting ready to leave the dig site, what type of fossil is he worried about protecting until his return?
3. How big was the elephant that Hammond used to carry around in a cage to help him in his fund-raising meetings?
4. Where does the gruesome attack by lizards on a newborn baby take place?
5. How does the research doctor explain the symptoms that Tina experienced after being bitten by the lizard?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)