|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the dig site located that Grant and Sattler are currently working?
2. How much funding for Grant's dig is received from the Hammond Foundation?
(a) $30,000 per year for five years.
(b) $20,000 per year for four years.
(c) $50,000 per year for three years.
(d) $40,000 per year for two years.
3. What is the Cowan, Swain, and Ross attorney's mission when he accompanies Grant to the Costa Rican island?
(a) To assuage Hammond's investors.
(b) To inspect Hammond's island.
(c) To derail the construction.
(d) To make sure Grant gives his support.
4. How will the embryos be smuggled off of Hammond's island?
(a) In a special purse.
(b) In a shaving cream can.
(c) In a tourist souvenir.
(d) In a diplomatic pouch.
5. What is Dr. Ellie Sattler's specialization?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many kinds of animals are originally supposed to be on Hammond's island?
2. How does the grandmother whose sleeping grandchild is bitten describe the lizard she sees?
3. What do Grant and his team affectionately call the CAST program they use to locate fossils underground?
4. What is the name of the visiting physician working in a clinic on the West Coast of Costa Rica?
5. What is the name of the mathematician that will be accompanying Grant and Sattler to the Costa Rican island?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)