|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the lawyer assigned to the Hammond file at Cowan, Swain, and Ross?
(a) Ian Malcolm.
(b) Bob Morris.
(c) Donald Gennaro.
(d) Daniel Ross.
2. Where is the dig site located that Grant and Sattler are currently working?
3. What is the name of the visiting physician working in a clinic on the West Coast of Costa Rica?
(a) Dr. Billy Carter.
(b) Dr. Barbara Carter.
(c) Dr. Barry Carter.
(d) Dr. Bobby Carter.
4. How does the researcher obtain the carcass of the lizard on the beach where Tina was attacked?
(a) He shoots the lizard as it attacks a monkey.
(b) He shoots a monkey that has the lizard in its mouth.
(c) He traps the lizard in a cage.
(d) He finds the dead carcass near the water's edge.
5. When the InGen helicopter lands outside of the clinic, who gets out of the helicopter?
(a) Alan Grant.
(b) Dennis Nedry.
(c) John Hammond.
(d) Ed Regis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two colors comprise the entire wardrobe of Ian Malcolm?
2. How many kinds of animals are originally supposed to be on Hammond's island?
3. How does the grandmother whose sleeping grandchild is bitten describe the lizard she sees?
4. How does the research doctor explain the symptoms that Tina experienced after being bitten by the lizard?
5. What is the name of the mathematician that will be accompanying Grant and Sattler to the Costa Rican island?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)