|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the family on vacation in the jungles of Costa Rica?
2. What is Dr. Ellie Sattler's specialization?
3. How many kinds of animals are originally supposed to be on Hammond's island?
4. What is the Cowan, Swain, and Ross attorney's mission when he accompanies Grant to the Costa Rican island?
(a) To inspect Hammond's island.
(b) To assuage Hammond's investors.
(c) To derail the construction.
(d) To make sure Grant gives his support.
5. What is the name of the visiting physician working in a clinic on the West Coast of Costa Rica?
(a) Dr. Billy Carter.
(b) Dr. Barbara Carter.
(c) Dr. Bobby Carter.
(d) Dr. Barry Carter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the species type of the lizard not determined in the initial work-up by the Tropical Diseases Laboratory?
2. What is the name of Tina's doctor in Puntarenas?
3. Who is the researcher that Tina's doctor refers the family to in order to determine what kind of animal attacked their daughter on the Costa Rican beach?
4. What is the name of the lawyer assigned to the Hammond file at Cowan, Swain, and Ross?
5. What two colors comprise the entire wardrobe of Ian Malcolm?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)