|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While on the dig site, how do Grant and his team measure the passing of time?
(a) By the number of fossils found.
(b) By the temperature gradient variation.
(c) By the movement of the sun.
(d) By cases of beer.
2. When Hammond is carrying the elephant around trying to raise money, what kind of company is Hammond trying to start?
(a) A medical research firm.
(b) An amusement park.
(c) A corporate think-tank.
(d) A genetics company.
3. According to the findings at the Tropical Diseases Laboratory, what is the lizard's blood mildly reactive to?
(a) The venom of a tarantula.
(b) The venom of a king cobra.
(c) The venom of a jellyfish.
(d) The venom of a mosquito.
4. How much funding for Grant's dig is received from the Hammond Foundation?
(a) $30,000 per year for five years.
(b) $20,000 per year for four years.
(c) $50,000 per year for three years.
(d) $40,000 per year for two years.
5. When the InGen helicopter lands outside of the clinic, who gets out of the helicopter?
(a) Ed Regis.
(b) Alan Grant.
(c) Dennis Nedry.
(d) John Hammond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tina do when she notices the lizard on the Costa Rican beach?
2. Why is the species type of the lizard not determined in the initial work-up by the Tropical Diseases Laboratory?
3. What is the Cowan, Swain, and Ross attorney's mission when he accompanies Grant to the Costa Rican island?
4. When the animals on the island are finally identified, what are the animals identified as?
5. How does the grandmother whose sleeping grandchild is bitten describe the lizard she sees?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)