|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 | Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Cowan, Swain, and Ross attorney's mission when he accompanies Grant to the Costa Rican island?
(a) To make sure Grant gives his support.
(b) To assuage Hammond's investors.
(c) To derail the construction.
(d) To inspect Hammond's island.
2. What is delivered to Grant and Sattler at their dig site from InGen?
(a) Architectural plans.
(b) InGen's financial statements.
(c) Photos of the island.
(d) Their travel documents.
3. How does the research doctor explain the symptoms that Tina experienced after being bitten by the lizard?
(a) As sunstroke.
(b) As a tropical disease.
(c) As a poisonous bite.
(d) As an allergic reaction.
4. What do Grant and his team affectionately call the CAST program they use to locate fossils underground?
5. Where is the dig site located that Grant and Sattler are currently working?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Ellie Sattler's specialization?
2. According to the findings at the Tropical Diseases Laboratory, what is the lizard's blood mildly reactive to?
3. Where does the gruesome attack by lizards on a newborn baby take place?
4. Why is the species type of the lizard not determined in the initial work-up by the Tropical Diseases Laboratory?
5. Who is the researcher that Tina's doctor refers the family to in order to determine what kind of animal attacked their daughter on the Costa Rican beach?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)