|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 | Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the gruesome attack by lizards on a newborn baby take place?
(a) Bahia Anasco.
(c) San Jose.
2. Who is the head of the Tropical Diseases Laboratory that Dr. Guitierrez sends the lizard carcass to?
(a) Dr. Stone.
(b) Dr. Grant.
(c) Dr. Sattler.
(d) Dr. Cruz.
3. What does Tina do when she notices the lizard on the Costa Rican beach?
(a) Tina begins to draw the lizard.
(b) Tina yells for help.
(c) Tina finds her parents.
(d) Tina calls to the lizard.
4. What do Grant and his team affectionately call the CAST program they use to locate fossils underground?
5. Why is the species type of the lizard not determined in the initial work-up by the Tropical Diseases Laboratory?
(a) Dr. Sattler is away.
(b) Dr. Simpson is away.
(c) Dr. Stone is away.
(d) Dr. Cruz is away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the visiting physician working in a clinic on the West Coast of Costa Rica?
2. What is the Cowan, Swain, and Ross attorney's mission when he accompanies Grant to the Costa Rican island?
3. What is the name of the Environmental Protection Agency agent that visits Grant at his dig site?
4. When the InGen helicopter lands outside of the clinic, who gets out of the helicopter?
5. What is delivered to Grant and Sattler at their dig site from InGen?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)