|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 | Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the gruesome attack by lizards on a newborn baby take place?
(a) San Jose.
(c) Bahia Anasco.
2. What is the name of the visiting physician working in a clinic on the West Coast of Costa Rica?
(a) Dr. Billy Carter.
(b) Dr. Barry Carter.
(c) Dr. Bobby Carter.
(d) Dr. Barbara Carter.
3. What about the lizard on the Costa Rican beach catches Tina's attention?
(a) The lizard stands on its hind legs.
(b) The lizard is purple.
(c) The lizard waves at Tina.
(d) The lizard has three eyes.
4. Once Dr. Guitierrez retrieves the carcass of the lizard on the beach, where does he decide to send the carcass for testing?
(a) Duke University.
(b) Yale University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Columbia University.
5. What is the name of the family on vacation in the jungles of Costa Rica?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the researcher obtain the carcass of the lizard on the beach where Tina was attacked?
2. What is delivered to Grant and Sattler at their dig site from InGen?
3. Where is the dig site located that Grant and Sattler are currently working?
4. Who is the head of the Tropical Diseases Laboratory that Dr. Guitierrez sends the lizard carcass to?
5. What does Tina do when she notices the lizard on the Costa Rican beach?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)