|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 | Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the findings at the Tropical Diseases Laboratory, what is the lizard's blood mildly reactive to?
(a) The venom of a tarantula.
(b) The venom of a king cobra.
(c) The venom of a mosquito.
(d) The venom of a jellyfish.
2. What is Dr. Ellie Sattler's specialization?
3. What is the name of Tina's doctor in Puntarenas?
(a) Dr. Cruz.
(b) Dr. Benson.
(c) Dr. Carter.
(d) Dr. Guitierrez.
4. What is the name of the Environmental Protection Agency agent that visits Grant at his dig site?
(a) John Hammond.
(b) Ian Malcolm.
(c) Richard Stone.
(d) Bob Morris.
5. When the InGen helicopter lands outside of the clinic, who gets out of the helicopter?
(a) Ed Regis.
(b) John Hammond.
(c) Dennis Nedry.
(d) Alan Grant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the mathematician that will be accompanying Grant and Sattler to the Costa Rican island?
2. What university is Dr. Grant affiliated with?
3. What is the name of the midwife who finds the gruesome body of a newborn baby attacked by lizards in Costa Rica?
4. How does the research doctor explain the symptoms that Tina experienced after being bitten by the lizard?
5. While on the dig site, how do Grant and his team measure the passing of time?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)