|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 | Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the researcher that Tina's doctor refers the family to in order to determine what kind of animal attacked their daughter on the Costa Rican beach?
(a) Dr. Carter.
(b) Dr. Guitierrez.
(c) Dr. Cruz.
(d) Dr. Benson.
2. What is the name of the Environmental Protection Agency agent that visits Grant at his dig site?
(a) Ian Malcolm.
(b) Richard Stone.
(c) Bob Morris.
(d) John Hammond.
3. What does Tina do when she notices the lizard on the Costa Rican beach?
(a) Tina finds her parents.
(b) Tina yells for help.
(c) Tina calls to the lizard.
(d) Tina begins to draw the lizard.
4. What do Grant and his team affectionately call the CAST program they use to locate fossils underground?
5. How much funding for Grant's dig is received from the Hammond Foundation?
(a) $50,000 per year for three years.
(b) $40,000 per year for two years.
(c) $20,000 per year for four years.
(d) $30,000 per year for five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Cowan, Swain, and Ross attorney's mission when he accompanies Grant to the Costa Rican island?
2. What is the name of the mathematician that will be accompanying Grant and Sattler to the Costa Rican island?
3. How does the researcher obtain the carcass of the lizard on the beach where Tina was attacked?
4. When the InGen helicopter lands outside of the clinic, who gets out of the helicopter?
5. What is delivered to Grant and Sattler at their dig site from InGen?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)