|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Environmental Protection Agency agent that visits Grant at his dig site?
(a) John Hammond.
(b) Ian Malcolm.
(c) Bob Morris.
(d) Richard Stone.
2. How will the embryos be smuggled off of Hammond's island?
(a) In a shaving cream can.
(b) In a tourist souvenir.
(c) In a diplomatic pouch.
(d) In a special purse.
3. What is the name of InGen's main competitor?
(a) GenBio Corporation.
(b) BioGen Corporation.
(c) BioSyn Corporation.
(d) InSyn Corporation.
4. When the animals on the island are finally identified, what are the animals identified as?
(a) Domesticated tigers.
5. How does Donald Gennaro react when he sees the island's animals?
(a) Donald is greedy.
(b) Donald is overwhelmed.
(c) Donald is furious.
(d) Donald is frightened.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the researcher that Tina's doctor refers the family to in order to determine what kind of animal attacked their daughter on the Costa Rican beach?
2. What does Grant notice exists in the real tourist compound that was absent on the architectural drawings that Grant received from Hammond?
3. Once Dr. Guitierrez retrieves the carcass of the lizard on the beach, where does he decide to send the carcass for testing?
4. What is the Cowan, Swain, and Ross attorney's mission when he accompanies Grant to the Costa Rican island?
5. In the coffee shop at the San Francisco airport, a man from InGen's competitor meets with an unidentified employee of InGen. Who is the man representing InGen's competition?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)