|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is amber?
(a) Petrified mosquito blood.
(b) Petrified tree sap.
(c) Treated mosquito blood.
(d) Treated tree sap.
2. How much funding for Grant's dig is received from the Hammond Foundation?
(a) $20,000 per year for four years.
(b) $30,000 per year for five years.
(c) $40,000 per year for two years.
(d) $50,000 per year for three years.
3. What two colors comprise the entire wardrobe of Ian Malcolm?
(a) Black and white.
(b) White and gray.
(c) Black and gray.
(d) Blue and black.
4. As the group reassembles in the visitor center to begin their tour, a helicopter arrives on the island. Who is on the helicopter?
(a) Hammond's wife.
(b) Hammond's grandchildren.
(c) Hammond's investors.
(d) Hammond's son.
5. What is the name of the Environmental Protection Agency agent that visits Grant at his dig site?
(a) John Hammond.
(b) Ian Malcolm.
(c) Richard Stone.
(d) Bob Morris.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the coffee shop at the San Francisco airport, a man from InGen's competitor meets with an unidentified employee of InGen. Who is the man representing InGen's competition?
2. When Nedry gets out of the Jeep to determine where on the island he actually is, Nedry runs into a dinosaur. What does the dinosaur do to Nedry?
3. Which dinosaurs kill simply for the pleasure of killing?
4. How does Nedry come to realize that he misses the turn off for the east dock?
5. While Nedry is being killed by dinosaurs as he attempts to smuggle the embryos off the island, where is John Hammond?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)