|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two colors comprise the entire wardrobe of Ian Malcolm?
(a) Black and white.
(b) White and gray.
(c) Black and gray.
(d) Blue and black.
2. How many different toxic enzymes are contained in the venom of a dilophosaur?
3. What type of dinosaur does Sattler see while she and Harding are driving back to the compound in the Jeep? Sattler had seen this type of dinosaur in the fax that was sent to her and Grant at the dig site in Montana?
4. In the coffee shop at the San Francisco airport, a man from InGen's competitor meets with an unidentified employee of InGen. Who is the man representing InGen's competition?
(a) Bob Morris.
(b) Dennis Nedry.
(c) Lewis Dodgson.
(d) Ed Rigley.
5. While on the dig site, how do Grant and his team measure the passing of time?
(a) By cases of beer.
(b) By the temperature gradient variation.
(c) By the number of fossils found.
(d) By the movement of the sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Robert Muldoon raised as a child?
2. How does Tim come to recognize Dr. Grant?
3. How old is John Hammond?
4. What is the name of InGen's main competitor?
5. What is the name of the Environmental Protection Agency agent that visits Grant at his dig site?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)