|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the group reassembles in the visitor center to begin their tour, a helicopter arrives on the island. Who is on the helicopter?
(a) Hammond's son.
(b) Hammond's grandchildren.
(c) Hammond's wife.
(d) Hammond's investors.
2. When Nedry gets out of the Jeep to determine where on the island he actually is, Nedry runs into a dinosaur. What does the dinosaur do to Nedry?
(a) Attack him.
(b) Spit on him.
(c) Run from him.
(d) Roar at him.
3. What two colors comprise the entire wardrobe of Ian Malcolm?
(a) Blue and black.
(b) Black and gray.
(c) White and gray.
(d) Black and white.
4. According to Regis, why does the Tyrannosaurus rex never venture out into the open during the daylight hours?
(a) The T-rex gets sunburned.
(b) The T-rex has sensitive eyes.
(c) The T-rex ambushes its prey.
(d) The T-rex sleeps during the day.
5. Where is the dig site located that Grant and Sattler are currently working?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money was Nedry to be paid for the delivery of the frozen embryos by BioSyn?
2. While on the dig site, how do Grant and his team measure the passing of time?
3. How will the embryos be smuggled off of Hammond's island?
4. In the coffee shop at the San Francisco airport, a man from InGen's competitor meets with an unidentified employee of InGen. Who is the man representing InGen's competition?
5. When the animals on the island are finally identified, what are the animals identified as?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)