|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money was Nedry to be paid for the delivery of the frozen embryos by BioSyn?
(a) $5 million.
(b) $3.2 million.
(c) $1.5 million.
(d) $25 million.
2. How does Tim come to recognize Dr. Grant?
(a) Tim read about Dr. Grant's archeological dig.
(b) Tim saw Dr. Grant on television.
(c) Tim has a copy of Dr. Grant's book.
(d) Tim met Dr. Grant at a book signing.
3. Which dinosaurs kill simply for the pleasure of killing?
(c) Tyrannosaurus rex.
4. How old is John Hammond?
(a) 57 years old.
(b) 81 years old.
(c) 68 years old.
(d) 76 years old.
5. What two colors comprise the entire wardrobe of Ian Malcolm?
(a) Black and white.
(b) Black and gray.
(c) Blue and black.
(d) White and gray.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Regis, why does the Tyrannosaurus rex never venture out into the open during the daylight hours?
2. As the group reassembles in the visitor center to begin their tour, a helicopter arrives on the island. Who is on the helicopter?
3. In the coffee shop at the San Francisco airport, a man from InGen's competitor meets with an unidentified employee of InGen. Who is the man representing InGen's competition?
4. What is John Hammond's island off of the Costa Rican coast also known as?
5. How much funding for Grant's dig is received from the Hammond Foundation?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)