|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Malcolm, how large is the full-grown Tyrannosaurus rex?
(a) As large as an elephant.
(b) As large as a building.
(c) As large as a Sequoia.
(d) As large as an airplane.
2. Where was Robert Muldoon raised as a child?
(c) Costa Rica.
3. What university is Dr. Grant affiliated with?
(a) Arizona State University.
(b) Columbia University.
(c) The University of Denver.
(d) Montana State University.
4. How does Nedry come to realize that he misses the turn off for the east dock?
(a) He sees the sign for the west dock.
(b) He sees the raptor pen.
(c) He sees the tourist compound ahead.
(d) He sees a gray barrier across the road.
5. What type of baby dinosaur does the tour group meet when they enter the nursery?
(a) A baby triceratops.
(b) A baby Tyrannosaurus rex.
(c) A baby raptor.
(d) A baby stegosaurus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John Hammond's island off of the Costa Rican coast also known as?
2. What two colors comprise the entire wardrobe of Ian Malcolm?
3. What is Dr. Ellie Sattler's specialization?
4. How will the embryos be smuggled off of Hammond's island?
5. How do the scientists ensure that the dinosaurs will not breed in the wild?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)