|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44 | Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the veterinarian for Jurassic Park?
(a) Dr. Hadley.
(b) Dr. Cruz.
(c) Dr. Creighton.
(d) Dr. Harding.
2. As the electric cars pull away from the hadrosaurs, Tim yells for the cars to stop. Why?
(a) Tim sees a faulty section of fence.
(b) Tim sees the dinosaurs fighting.
(c) Tim sees a raptor.
(d) Tim sees the hadrosaur breaking the fence.
3. As the raft Grant and the children are floating on continues down the river, they encounter two dilophosaurs at the river's edge and are reluctant to disturb them. What are the two dilophosaurs doing?
4. Who meets Hammond's group after they land on Safari Island?
(a) John Malcolm.
(b) Don Malsen.
(c) Dennis Nedry.
(d) Ed Regis.
5. After escaping from the aviary, Grant and the children continue to float down the river but realize they are being stalked by an animal following them along the river's edge just behind the trees. What is stalking the trio?
(a) The raptors.
(b) The brontosaurus.
(c) The Tyrannosaurus rex.
(d) The compys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sick dinosaur is the veterinarian caring for in the park?
2. According to Malcolm, what does the "Malcolm Effect" imply?
3. How many gas-powered vehicles were available for getting around the island?
4. As Hammond's group makes its way from the landing site to the tourist compound, what does Alan Grant see?
5. Years before the story takes place, Malcolm worked as a consultant. Whom did Malcolm consult for?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)