|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44 | Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the ship that is unloading supplies at the dock request an early departure from the island?
(a) A more important job has been assigned.
(b) The ship is behind schedule.
(c) The captain is sick.
(d) A storm is rolling in.
2. Years before the story takes place, Malcolm worked as a consultant. Whom did Malcolm consult for?
(b) Columbia University.
(d) Dr. Guitierrez.
3. How does Hammond's group of travelers arrive on Safari Island?
(a) By boat.
(b) By parachute.
(c) By plane.
(d) By helicopter.
4. Who meets Hammond's group after they land on Safari Island?
(a) John Malcolm.
(b) Dennis Nedry.
(c) Don Malsen.
(d) Ed Regis.
5. After escaping from the aviary, Grant and the children continue to float down the river but realize they are being stalked by an animal following them along the river's edge just behind the trees. What is stalking the trio?
(a) The compys.
(b) The raptors.
(c) The brontosaurus.
(d) The Tyrannosaurus rex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of creatures are housed in the aviary?
2. As Muldoon and Gennaro are tracking the T-rex, Arnold calls them over the radio. What does Arnold tell them?
3. What is Ian Malcolm's profession?
4. As the raft Grant and the children are floating on continues down the river, they encounter two dilophosaurs at the river's edge and are reluctant to disturb them. What are the two dilophosaurs doing?
5. Who is the staff member primarily responsible for designing the computer systems on Safari Island?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)