|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44 | Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Malcolm, what does the "Malcolm Effect" imply?
(c) Intelligent reasoning.
(d) Catastrophic changes.
2. What is Ian Malcolm's profession?
(a) Ian is a paleobotanist.
(b) Ian is a disaster relief specialist.
(c) Ian is a mathematician.
(d) Ian is an investment banker.
3. Who meets Hammond's group after they land on Safari Island?
(a) John Malcolm.
(b) Ed Regis.
(c) Don Malsen.
(d) Dennis Nedry.
4. Who is the staff member primarily responsible for designing the computer systems on Safari Island?
(a) Ed Regis.
(b) Dennis Nedry.
(c) Don Malsen
(d) Alan Grant.
5. As Muldoon and Gennaro are tracking the T-rex, Arnold calls them over the radio. What does Arnold tell them?
(a) He's found the raptor nest.
(b) He's found Grant and the children.
(c) He's found Nedry.
(d) He's found the T-rex.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hammond's group of travelers arrive on Safari Island?
2. Which sick dinosaur is the veterinarian caring for in the park?
3. How many gas-powered vehicles were available for getting around the island?
4. After escaping from the aviary, Grant and the children continue to float down the river but realize they are being stalked by an animal following them along the river's edge just behind the trees. What is stalking the trio?
5. As Hammond and Wu listen to the negative comments from the tour participants, who does Hammond blame for all of the negativity?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)