|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44 | Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the ship that is unloading supplies at the dock request an early departure from the island?
(a) A storm is rolling in.
(b) The ship is behind schedule.
(c) The captain is sick.
(d) A more important job has been assigned.
2. As Hammond and Wu listen to the negative comments from the tour participants, who does Hammond blame for all of the negativity?
3. What types of creatures are housed in the aviary?
4. As the raft Grant and the children are floating on continues down the river, they encounter two dilophosaurs at the river's edge. What disturbs the dilophosaurs so that the trio can slip by the dinosaurs unnoticed?
(a) The raptors.
(b) The brontosaurus.
(c) The T-rex.
(d) The compys.
5. What is Ian Malcolm's profession?
(a) Ian is an investment banker.
(b) Ian is a mathematician.
(c) Ian is a paleobotanist.
(d) Ian is a disaster relief specialist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hammond's group of travelers arrive on Safari Island?
2. Who meets Hammond's group after they land on Safari Island?
3. How many gas-powered vehicles were available for getting around the island?
4. After escaping from the aviary, Grant and the children continue to float down the river but realize they are being stalked by an animal following them along the river's edge just behind the trees. What is stalking the trio?
5. Which sick dinosaur is the veterinarian caring for in the park?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)