Introduction | Prologue | Chapter 1
1. What is the name of the visiting physician working in a clinic on the West Coast of Costa Rica?
(a) Dr. Barry Carter.
(b) Dr. Bobby Carter.
(c) Dr. Barbara Carter.
(d) Dr. Billy Carter.
2. When the InGen helicopter lands outside of the clinic, who gets out of the helicopter?
(a) Ed Regis.
(b) Alan Grant.
(c) Dennis Nedry.
(d) John Hammond.
3. What is the name of the family on vacation in the jungles of Costa Rica?
4. What about the lizard on the Costa Rican beach catches Tina's attention?
(a) The lizard is purple.
(b) The lizard has three eyes.
(c) The lizard waves at Tina.
(d) The lizard stands on its hind legs.
5. What does Tina do when she notices the lizard on the Costa Rican beach?
(a) Tina yells for help.
(b) Tina calls to the lizard.
(c) Tina finds her parents.
(d) Tina begins to draw the lizard.
6. What is the name of Tina's doctor in Puntarenas?
(a) Dr. Carter.
(b) Dr. Cruz.
(c) Dr. Guitierrez.
(d) Dr. Benson.
This section contains 5,064 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)