1. What is the name of the visiting physician working in a clinic on the West Coast of Costa Rica?
(a) Dr. Barbara Carter.
(b) Dr. Bobby Carter.
(c) Dr. Billy Carter.
(d) Dr. Barry Carter.
2. When the InGen helicopter lands outside of the clinic, who gets out of the helicopter?
(a) John Hammond.
(b) Alan Grant.
(c) Ed Regis.
(d) Dennis Nedry.
3. What is the name of the family on vacation in the jungles of Costa Rica?
4. What about the lizard on the Costa Rican beach catches Tina's attention?
(a) The lizard is purple.
(b) The lizard waves at Tina.
(c) The lizard has three eyes.
(d) The lizard stands on its hind legs.
5. What does Tina do when she notices the lizard on the Costa Rican beach?
(a) Tina calls to the lizard.
(b) Tina begins to draw the lizard.
(c) Tina finds her parents.
(d) Tina yells for help.
6. What is the name of Tina's doctor in Puntarenas?
(a) Dr. Benson.
(b) Dr. Carter.
(c) Dr. Guitierrez.
(d) Dr. Cruz.
This section contains 5,064 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)